Went to the Darkside...........

Good find. Custom paint may be the way to go. maybe just replace the scratched part now, so yuou dont look boken come spring and let the custom paint idea stew a bit:beerchug:

Show us a picture of the damage...are you sure it is not repairable with just some extra work? 2hip

congrats!!! You hittin up the dragon in april? Kevin and I will be there. :thumbsup:

I am glad your happy Chris, that is a sweet deal,

I will take the $500 finders fee when you are ready:whistle:

Show us a picture of the damage...are you sure it is not repairable with just some extra work? 2hip

I dont know if Chris took any pics of the other side, it really is not that bad, when we went this morning and looked at it, just some scratches, no cracks at all.

Just barely got the cowl, I mean just a tiny mark, but the side fairing will need something done.

A freakin steal for sure

OK heres what happened. I didnt by a hardley. Sold my 05 to Shorty05. Bought an 08 with light damage. I need a black right lower and maybe upper cowl. Kind of stole it though.

2200 miles................$6500

Wow looks great i wish i could have found that deal i just paid 6200 for 01 ....lol i didnt think you would stoop to that level :thumbsup:

Sweet deal; congratulations!!:beerchug: There is a guy on the local CL trying to get $8,700 for his 07 with more miles.

Congrats on the great deal bro :beerchug:

My red/black brothers are becoming fewer and fewer!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back