Went to the Darkside...........

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
OK heres what happened. I didnt by a hardley. Sold my 05 to Shorty05. Bought an 08 with light damage. I need a black right lower and maybe upper cowl. Kind of stole it though.

2200 miles................$6500

Picture 001.jpg

Look at MRCycles for your plastics. Make sure you also get the heat shields and pads that are on the back of the plastics. You will be happy with your decision!!!

Nice deal GSXTacy..

Dont want to sidetrack but Ninja Killer that is a unique and awesome looking exhaust you have on there. What is it ? I bet it screams !

Some body in the classifieds has Gen II plastics for sale. I think there might be two sets.
If you go to buy new be careful. The side panel platics are actually 2 pieces so make sure whick part it is. Don't ask me how I know. :whistle:

Some body in the classifieds has Gen II plastics for sale. I think there might be two sets.
If you go to buy new be careful. The side panel platics are actually 2 pieces so make sure whick part it is. Don't ask me how I know. :whistle:

Yeah, I know. I'm thinking custom paint may be in the works. The damage is just scratches from a layover in the driveway.

Well there comes a time in everyones life when they need a slower bike. Haha, nice looking bike none the less.
Posted via Mobile Device

congrats on the killer deal and nice bike.:beerchug: as far as scoring some plastics, you can try ronayers or bikebandit if you want new or grab a set from fleabay.

Back