The TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPALOOZA** PART DEAUX - Barber 20-21 OCT 2012

So what's everybody's bike status? Is everybody already ready...already?

Can't wait. Weather is going to be great, and I am passing Jay and Keith in the last session on Saturday :)

I'll be looking for the big "A" sticker on the Busa. :thumbsup:

Serious question though... Have there ever been any big bikes like the Busa or 14 in Advanced at Barber? I've never seen one. ???

I'll be looking for the big "A" sticker on the Busa. :thumbsup:

Serious question though... Have there ever been any big bikes like the Busa or 14 in Advanced at Barber? I've never seen one. ???

I haven't seen any in advanced but have seen many in Intermediate

So what's everybody's bike status? Is everybody already ready...already?

Mine is actually not ready... I had to take all the tape off to clean the bike after it getting disgusting from the rain... And since our bikes have just been stayng loaded in the trailer waiting to come back down I havent had a chance to retape.. So I will have to retape the bike and wheel weights when I get down there friday

Can't wait. Weather is going to be great, and I am passing Jay and Keith in the last session on Saturday :)

I will be out there in the last session of Novice on both days... Saturday to chase my dad around and then diana will 2up with me on sunday.....

Let's put it this way Trey.. I will let you say that :laugh:

I haven't seen any in advanced but have seen many in Intermediate

Same here. Thought maybe I'd missed something.

Mine is actually not ready... I had to take all the tape off to clean the bike after it getting disgusting from the rain... And since our bikes have just been stayng loaded in the trailer waiting to come back down I havent had a chance to retape.. So I will have to retape the bike and wheel weights when I get down there friday

Yeah, I have some taping to do tonight or tomorrow. Haven't decided which way to go with it just yet. :laugh:

Daniel: The Handroids to take a while to break in, and with all the exoskeleton stuff, they will always be stiffer than just leather (but supposedly better hand protection). Oh yeah, they will also stainy your hands when they get sweaty, like when I'm passing Jay :moon:

Daniel: The Handroids to take a while to break in, and with all the exoskeleton stuff, they will always be stiffer than just leather (but supposedly better hand protection). Oh yeah, they will also stainy your hands when they get sweaty, like when I'm passing Jay :moon:

Oh look who finally got home and resurfaced :laugh:

And I bet Shawn still has the SV laying in parts all over the garage... Matter of fact, he may just work on his bike all weekend at the track :laugh:

LOL... you guys know me wayyyyy too well!

Keith got my smacktalk shirt and dvd yesterday! Thanks a Million! I have a cd of all the pics Aileen took I will bring with me to NOLA for you guys.

I washed mine last night when I got home, so she's all clean and purty. Gonna tape up tonight and I'll be ready to rumble :laugh:

Keith got my smacktalk shirt and dvd yesterday! Thanks a Million! I have a cd of all the pics Aileen took I will bring with me to NOLA for you guys.

Good I hope it fits well (and holds it's size when you wash it!)

I haven't even taken one for me out of the box yet, been too busy getting everyone elses' out.

Not a whole lot of smack talking in here lately... How 'bout you two bobbleheads? :poke: :laugh:

Bobble&Bobble.jpg

Back