The TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPALOOZA** PART DEAUX - Barber 20-21 OCT 2012

Saturday is officially in the 10 day forecast! That means we are getting close!!!

I realize the 10 day forecast is completely useless but I sure wish it would stay the way it looks right now :laugh:

I THINK i've got the House Commander talked into FINALLY going along this weekend, so I will be staying at the Hampton Inn instead this weekend (easier to go back and pick them up in the mornings)....I think my daughter will get a kick out of it!

I THINK i've got the House Commander talked into FINALLY going along this weekend, so I will be staying at the Hampton Inn instead this weekend (easier to go back and pick them up in the mornings)....I think my daughter will get a kick out of it!

That's awesome Keith! I think they will have a great time. And Diana can come to keep Callie busy :laugh:

Also staying @ the Hampton. $89 (STT Rate) per night, and free hot breakfast. Stayed there last time, very nice... Can't wait. Going for the Hayabusa track record :)

Also staying @ the Hampton. $89 (STT Rate) per night, and free hot breakfast. Stayed there last time, very nice... Can't wait. Going for the Hayabusa track record :)

Thats a great rate for that Hotel. Gonna have to try it one day.........next year.
Wish I could make this one. Will be spring before I can make Barber again.
You guys Have a Blast!!

Dang that cheap for the Hampton!! Everyone is going to have to start staying there if the STT rate is that good.

Am working on it now. Have to update both cameras, then both wifi backpaks, then remote, then itunes

Thats Awesome, i'm sure your gonna get some great footage of the BMW tail section, In front of ya... :moon:

Dang that cheap for the Hampton!! Everyone is going to have to start staying there if the STT rate is that good.

I didn't know it was THAT good. Thanks Trey, that was even better than the military rate I was talking them down on :thumbsup:
Thats Awesome, i'm sure your gonna get some great footage of the BMW tail section, In front of ya... :moon:

I like to get footage of that BMW tail...then the side...then the nose....as I go by.....:moon:

Thats a great rate for that Hotel. Gonna have to try it one day.........next year.
Wish I could make this one. Will be spring before I can make Barber again.
You guys Have a Blast!!

Can't wait to run with you in "I" Chris, hopefully I will have a track bike by next season. Cheesecake Factory, here we come:laugh:... Tell Aileen thanks for the pics and keeping Sabrina occupied.

Daniel, here is a vid of Saturdays "N" session. if you listen around the 2:00 mark, you will here a few comments about the big bikes. Notice the SV is only 4 bikes back at the start but never catches the Busa.
Trackday Barber Motorsports Novice Group. 9-29-12 - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel, here is a vid of Saturdays "N" session. if you listen around the 2:00 mark, you will here a few comments about the big bikes. Notice the SV is only 4 bikes back at the start but never catches the Busa.
Trackday Barber Motorsports Novice Group. 9-29-12 - YouTube[/url]

Yea that's funny! If he is good enough to be giving advice and criticizing others, how come he never passed you :laugh:

Thanks Trey for the rate info, I just booked a room. I guess I will not be staying in the luxury suite I stayed in last time. :laugh: See you all next week.

Charlie, I found that pass on the front straight lol. This guy get's you starting around 15:20, I make the pass around 17:00 :laugh:... October 20th can't get here fast enough.
- YouTube[/url]

Trey, apex closer to the inside on some of those turns, it's costing you on the runout....but good pass down the front straight!

Trey, apex closer to the inside on some of those turns, it's costing you on the runout....but good pass down the front straight!

Yeah, after I made that pass it threw my concentration off little because I knew Charlie was going to kick my a$$ for that close call on the inside pass (I thought about taking it, but heard Charlie yelling in my head). The guy in the video was doing about 2 min laps, so I feel pretty good about catching him. I didn't get passed much that day.. I will get those lines October 20-21st.

Can't wait to run with you in "I" Chris, hopefully I will have a track bike by next season. Cheesecake Factory, here we come:laugh:... Tell Aileen thanks for the pics and keeping Sabrina occupied.

Looking forward to riding with you again Trey. Tell Sabrina thanks for keeping Aileen occupied..lol :-D.. good those two hit it off.
I am on a bunch of forums..if you are looking for a cash buy on a track only bike I see stuff all the time..just saw a 636 sell for $3000 with all the extras. Hit me up when ready...i will keep an eye out. You guys have a Blast at Barber!

Back