The TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPALOOZA** PART DEAUX - Barber 20-21 OCT 2012

Wait, what? :laugh:

Looks like you left me hanging Daniel. Now the Busa will be the completely stock bike smoking everyone on the track.

Nobody told me we had a stock thing going on... What we've got here is failure to communicate. :laugh:

Ummm. Helllooo!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I may have your attention for a moment;

Capture.PNG

Well...it appears 2012 AMA Vesrah Suzuki rider #85 Jake Lewis (who as a snot-nosed 14 year old could smoke EVERYBODY in A during STT weekends) will be riding in A this weekend....Jay, we are sooo toast.....but he still won't have a TEAM GIXXER T-shirt :moon:

Reminder: Do not try to follow the snotty 16 year old into turn 5 :laugh:

My bike is ready. Wes brought his trailer over this afternoon. Ronnie and I will load mine in it tomorrow and be on our way. Wes has to work tomorrow night, gets off at 6am Saturday morning and then heads to the track. A friend of his he was meeting at the track has his tires, so I will meet him when I get there and get the tires, get his wheels off and get them mounted friday evening. Hope to have him all ready to go when he arrives Saturday morning. Looking forward to this weekend. :) See you all around 6ish tomorrow. :D

So is Wes doing both days, Tim? And what class is he running in?

YEEEHAAAW, just about ready to leave the house - gotta go by our office in Bham before coming over to track!!!

Bike - Prepped
Cameras - Prepped
T-Shirts - Packed
Gear - Packed

Yep, that looks like about it!

I am going to post a pic of my scooter so that you all know she's whole...

YEEEHAAAW, just about ready to leave the house - gotta go by our office in Bham before coming over to track!!!

Bike - Prepped
Cameras - Prepped
T-Shirts - Packed
Gear - Packed

Yep, that looks like about it!

Wife and child in tow?

What were you waiting on! Get those puppies now :laugh:

BTW, you still on your bridgestone's or will you be running Q2's this time out?

Bridgestone's (they only have the Saturday on them), but bringing the Q'2 just in case I ware them out staying in front of the 14R, Tim, 2-up Keith, Jay, and everyone else in "N"..

Back