The first time a friend dies on his bike. Hard.

you are not alone in your pain. i lose a couple friends a year. it hurts every time. i too have come close to not riding, but its in my blood, i wouldn't know what else to do.
just this last Wednesday i was 100 miles in to my trip when i got the call my dear friend Pam Rodgers pass away. i thought "do i turn around, or keep going. she would have wanted me to keep going. so i have.
no one notices when you cry and scream in your helmet.
we are here for you if you need us.
or if you can't talk to us, you can always go here
Home Page - GROWW - Grief Recovery Online

Last night,My Cousin Doug hit a deer I dont know what is going on here. We Bob, Doug, were supposed the go to the Dragon in three weeks along with a couple others. Doug is ok but his shoulder hurts again, He had surgery on it for another motorcycle accident last year.ugg. I guess we ll have to push back the date now. I did get out this morning for 50 miles or so before the rain and it was nice. I almost rode by were Bob died but I m not quite ready for that. Wonder if this is a mesage from up there?

there is no "messages" kevin..its just the natural course of human exsistance. things happen...they happen for a reason (not because god wants them to but because of choices that are made)...keep your chin up...dont get into the rut of living your life through someone elses pain. live your life for your happyness.

It is very hard to deal with loosing a friend. it doesn't get any easier. I lost a good friend of mine 2 weeks ago. He was not the first friend I lost to the road. it was just as hard as loosing the first friend. and it is true loosing someone that is close to you makes you realize that you are mortal. and makes you stronger, and a better rider. you learn from their mistakes. and think about them when you are in a situation like they were in.

Back