Friend killed on bike Friday

Deepest condolences on your loss Cap'n and prayers to you, your son and extended family. Terrible to hear of such a tragic loss, months of recuperation from a shattered leg, loss of his wife and tasked with raising his son without a mother. Can't voice my anger over drivers who ignore red lights and kill or injure anybody but more so when it is a fellow rider. There needs to be a new level of justice exacted for these people.

Deepest condolences on your loss Cap'n and prayers to you, your son and extended family. Terrible to hear of such a tragic loss, months of recuperation from a shattered leg, loss of his wife and tasked with raising his son without a mother. Can't voice my anger over drivers who ignore red lights and kill or injure anybody but more so when it is a fellow rider. There needs to be a new level of justice exacted for these people.

word.

sorry for the loss. I feel bad for the kid for losing his mother. I dont even ride yet (never been on a bike) but wen I drive my mustang I scan my mirrors constantly and make sure I am aware of all the traffic around me. As for the dude running the light....not cool. :banghead:

sorry to hear capt.. this kills me, should say driver of car is doing time in prison now.

We all loose with a tragedy like this, I'm very sorry Doug. Doyle

My deepest condolences go out to the family and friends of Delania Abbott, may she R.I.P. . Prayers go out to Jason Abbott and he and Delania's little son in this terrible time; and to their families to find strength.:please:

I'm seeing more and more everyday what idiots we have on the road. Not only when I'm on my bike but in my truck too. All I can do is shake my head and wonder how they ever got a licence. I know people make mistakes but when it takes anothers life, Well, It's just to big of one in My Opinion. Sorry Cap, prayers are sent to the family.

Oh that sucks...sorry about the loss.

I constantly have problems with people not seeing me on my bike in D.C.

So sorry to hear :down: Thoughts and prayers out... :please:

I am so sorry Cap, prayers sent for this family. You can be doing everything right and anything can still happen, treat each day like it is your last and tell those in your life you love them.

Back