The first time a friend dies on his bike. Hard.

RIP Bobby Wilt

He would want you to continue to live life, and continue to do the things that make you smile or feel alive. Best wishes to his family in this time of need.

Sorry for your loss :down:

I have lost a few friends, my niece is riding us now an just the thought of something going wrong sends chills an a feeling of emptiness through me to the core. But she loves to ride an I can understand the joy it brings. I find myself hugging not only her but everyone close to me a little tighter an a little longer each day. Regardless of what you do, tomorrow isn't guaranteed for anyone.:down: Live each day to the fullest.

My prayers an condolences go with Bobby an his family & friends :please:

Sorry for your loss. It is tough losing someone you know well. Take your time and grieve how you need to. The world will still be here when you're ready.

RIP Bobby!

fallen_riderz.jpg

RIP Bobby...prayers sent for his friends and family
Posted via Mobile Device

oh man kevin i am truely sorry...i know how you always talked about your buds you rode with... may he R.I.P. and being one who has experienced your hospitality, i am sure he cherished your freindship and by the looks of it...your time spent rideing too...

Sorry for your loss. His family and friends are in my thoughts. It's never easy to lose someone close. We have lost a few members that I have only meet once and that was vary hard to deal with.
RIP Bobby

Back