My Harley riding friend giving me a hard time

The "Harley-vs- busa or any other bike" debate is getting so exhausting. Why buy a 10k Rolex to tell time when a $19.95 timex will do the same thing? We all still want to know what time it is. We all still want to ride. Preference and cost is an individual choice. I embrace all riders who choose the freedom of 2 wheels.
Ride your choice and ride it safe my brothers and sisters!

The "Harley-vs- busa or any other bike" debate is getting so exhausting. Why buy a 10k Rolex to tell time when a $19.95 timex will do the same thing? We all still want to know what time it is. We all still want to ride. Preference and cost is an individual choice. I embrace all riders who choose the freedom of 2 wheels.

Well said Ace. I dont Harley bash because eventually, maybe, I would like to own one in future. Will I ever sell my Busa, absolutely not. I dont care what you ride, and as long you dont care what I ride, we can ride together. :thumbsup:

I agree with that, but the attitude of some of the Hardley riders gets so old. :moon:

I agree with that, but the attitude of some of the Hardley riders gets so old. :moon:

Ya know, Sambusa turned me on to this Ohio riders web site. It's mostly sport bikes. Hayabusa riders are accused of riding flying couches by the small more agile bike riders! Everyone has an attitude of some kind and if you don't take the time to get to know them, you wont know what that attitude is all about. I wear M/C colors and at my first bash i was looked at as being out of place and "that big bad biker dude". "What's he doing here?" I was welcomed by a few of the members I had chatted with on the org which was great. Others who did not know me took the time to talk and ride with me and some now know i am not the hard case they thought.
I'm just saying, respect those who ride and if they don't return the respect, walk away.
Sorry, i am off the soap box and slinking away to the garage and working on my leaky harley!:laugh:

The thing I don't understand why Harley Riders like to ride in a group below the speed limit holding up traffic for miles. Hats off to the two guys above they pulled over at the first overlook and let me go by, but I got behind this bunch for the entire length of the Tennessee side of the Cherohala Skyway at 35MPH. I know it's not the bike because of all the times I have followed friend Don A. around...

P1060879.jpg

4.jpg

I'm sorry but it's not about the bike. It's all about the wife / girlfriend and two to twenty F*king kids. When the hormones get to flowing freindship is less than second fiddle. Freindship is not what we would like it to be. Hormones suck!!!!!

He told me he wished he had never gotten rid of the bike, the cruiser is a nice change but he said a lot of the fun of riding is gone on it. Think he misses the acceleration an handling, he'll be back on sport bike soon.:whistle:

Everyone has their opinions and that is just that. Unless he owns a harley and a busa, he doesn't have a right to make a judgement on either make nor tell you what you should be riding.
as long as you're comfortable on your cycle, like riding it and the way it performs, it shouldn't matter. Harleys are status symbols among those riders.
Just tell your friend to stop talking and drink his beer.:beerchug:

Best of both worlds .My warrior will hang with the guys through the turns,just throwing sparks along the way.It is a blast to ride.I know other fellow sport rides that are looking to the warrior bas a second bike.

To each his own. I'm not a basher, and try to avoid such arguments. Regardless of make or genre, I just don't get riders who diss fellow riders. Whether it's a Harley rider who doesn't wave back, or another sport bike rider who totally ignores you, I see brand/genre disrespect on the roads all the time. The fact that we are on two wheels (regardless of the make/type of bike) should make us all brethren, regardless of whose emblem is on the tank.

I doubt in the wild west the Mustang riders totally disrespected the boyz on the Appaloosas...

Get out, ride, and keep it civil....

D

Thats' why they make Chocolate, Vanilla, & Strawberry ice cream. We all ride two wheels and are in the wind. I took a Harley to the 2009 Spring Busa Bash. I had the Greatest Time. It wasn't about what you rode, but the get together of a special breed of people with common interest.

ServedwithPride.jpg

First of all I wouldn't compair a rolex to a harley :rofl: but I know what ya mean.
Secondly it's a nice sentiment but....they started it :whistle:

here's the deal. every one encluding harley owners know they suck. its about trying to be a bad a$$ at any cost. they say they ride for the fredom but then they all wear a uniform like so scruffy nazi brigade! lol you know the one, uncomfortable black jacket, chaps , dodo rag. and can never give you a reason to buy a harley.just f#CK CROTCH ROCKET. those kind off poeple are to weak to be themselves. you cant fix stupid weak minds, just blow them away :moon:

Back