Surgery tomorrow - will be gimpy again

Omar , I wish you the best with your surgery & hope you heal up quick. If you need anything just holler !!

Good luck, and speedy recovery. You and I are both going under the knife tomorrow, but I think I'm going to have the easier time of it.

Get well soon therapy sucks but dont miss any.mabe you will luck out get a nice lookin female therapist.I been there broke my knee ,pelvis socket and femur in truck crash 1999
my leg bone came thru skin+my jeans leg is 30% perminetly impaired.

Good luck.. ask if they are giving you like a polar care unit for your knee. It pumps cool water constantly and makes a huge difference for most people after thier surgery. I work at an orthopedic surgeons office. Trust me it is worth the money.

Dang, I check in here to see how Omar is doing and all I see is my guardian angel getting picked on :wtf:

It's all they do to me Don...

*sniff*
*sniff*

You're not in surgery yet Omar?! Here, just for you before they cart you off :moon:

:laugh:

Thank goodness it's not 4"...that's the breaking point for crutches :whistle:
:p

It's all they do to me Don...

*sniff*
*sniff*

You're not in surgery yet Omar?! Here, just for you before they cart you off :moon:

:laugh:

Been hitting the tanning bed? You look sunburned :laugh:

Omar, glad your on the mend buddy. Sorry I didnt say something sooner. I have missed so much this year because of opening the shop. So here's to a speedy snap back. :beerchug:

Back