~~~   Surgery bumped up to today   ~~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
You know how you mentally have to prepare for things like surgery? Well, I was mentally ready for FRIDAY, but the doc had a cancellation and opted to bump my surgery up two days...bummer...
sad.gif
And to make things even more irritating, they switched hospitals too...I like the hospital I was supposed to go to...not a huge fan of the one I have to go to now...
mad.gif

No pain pills, no water, no food...and an evening surgery...this stinks...
mad.gif

I don't have time to play catch up, but I see I've missed tons in recent weeks...new forum, new people, some old faces...just wanted to say hi and wish me luck! I'll post up again when I can...

Surgery is 5 or 6 p.m. EST...send good thoughts! Hoping for a permanent fix to the old back problems...
smile.gif

mad.gif

You know how you mentally have to prepare for things like surgery? Well, I was mentally ready for FRIDAY, but the doc had a cancellation and opted to bump my surgery up two days...bummer...
sad.gif
And to make things even more irritating, they switched hospitals too...I like the hospital I was supposed to go to...not a huge fan of the one I have to go to now...
mad.gif

No pain pills, no water, no food...and an evening surgery...this stinks...
mad.gif

I don't have time to play catch up, but I see I've missed tons in recent weeks...new forum, new people, some old faces...just wanted to say hi and wish me luck! I'll post up again when I can...

Surgery is 5 or 6 p.m. EST...send good thoughts! Hoping for a permanent fix to the old back problems...
smile.gif
Good luck M.

You will recover fast
smile.gif

mad.gif

smile.gif

Good luck to you, Michelle, and you will definitely be in our thoughts!

Back