~~~   Surgery bumped up to today   ~~~

thumbs-up.gif
we're with girl.

It's all good Michelle ... you will be fine, the doctors will handle their business and this is one day less for you to anxiously worry ... stay tough lady!

OK it's 630, you should be out, or almost out, of the OR...

Enjoy the drugs...you'll be riding before you know it!

Good Luck Va,

You should be done by now, hope you have a quick and full recovery.

At least with the date moved up, you did not have time to worry
blush.gif

Thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery....
smile.gif

you'll be back on two before ya know it..... wheels that is....
wink.gif

Woo hoo! I made it!!!
biggrin.gif
You guys didn't get rid of me just yet...
tounge.gif

My day was a busy one; I raced around all afternoon to make it by 4 p.m. to the surgical pavillion only to find that my doc was WAY behind and my surgery wasn't 'til 8 p.m.

I was pegged as a "grumpy patient" by my nurses...and I was...
laugh.gif

All went well though...woke up in some pain and felt pretty sick from the anesthesia, but that's why they make drugs...today I'm home and feeling pretty darn good...taking it easy and on some percocet for the surgical site, but I can tell the nerve my herniated disk was pressing on is feeling no pain...surgery was a success!
cool.gif

Thanks for the thoughts everyone...I still need to play catchup with the board...in time, in time...
smile.gif

Excellent news ... we're all very happy that it went well ... you know we were ready to convoy down there and evoke some attitude adjustments if they didn't treat you right!!
Now rest up and follow the doctor's orders ... please?!

Thanks DJ...
blush.gif

I'm behaving and doing what the doc ordered...he told me that in a few days, if I'm up to it, I can go to work...gotta wait 'til I can sit without being in pain...bad surgical site for doing things like driving or sitting at a desk...BUT, shouldn't really affect riding the Busa...hrmmm...
tounge.gif

I'm taking it easy...gearing up for the fall ride if I can make it...
smile.gif

Back