Surgery went well, time to rehab and get ready for the Bash!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Had my ACL reconstruction yesterday. All went pretty much as expected. The Doc also scoped my knee to make sure everything was OK there...but found some torn cartilage...that wasn't there in July. He took care of that...I'm hoping that it's not a sign of things to come...

They gave me a femoral nerve block to numb my knee. That has worked really well at controlling my pain, keeping my knee numb. It is now starting to wear off...and the pain is setting in. :banghead: I guess I hope the Lortab does the trick, but based on prior experience...I doubt it...

I have Physical Therapy this afternoon; I'm hoping to be cleared to ride by the Bash!

Guess now's not a good time to start bragging about my good knees and the fact that it's 65 degrees here today? :poke: :laugh: 'Eh, don't feel bad, I didn't even ride Caesar in :(

Glad you've finally fixed that knee!!!

a bit of torn meniscus huh? dont let them push you too hard... glad all went well and you are on the road back.. AND DONT OVER DO IT!!

glad all went well. Now do what you are told and heal fast.

Glad to hear it went well......we need our drummer at the bash! :thumbsup:

Glad everything went well. Hope you heal up fast, but don't push it.:thumbsup:

great news... always nice to get a little extra treatment while under the knife... :cool: get well and heal quick, do what ever they say and you hopefully will be good to go for the bash :beerchug:

Drink lots of water with those pain pills else you'll be in pain AND constipated! :laugh:

Glad hear the news, Omar! Take it easy with the recovery and don't try to do too much too soon. :beerchug:

Drink lots of water with those pain pills else you'll be in pain AND constipated! :laugh:
:rofl: Great encouragement Adam

Glad to hear things went well. Keep getting better sir! Then you can come ride with me in the 38 degree weather and a good ole rainstorm :thumbsup:

Good news! Hope you heal up quick.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back