Spring 2015 Hayabusa Bash - May 6-10, 2015

Good to see you back Tom! Can't wait to have out with you and your milk jug at the Bash!

I'll be arriving Tuesday Afternoon. Leaving Sunday. Looking forward to see Everyone!!

Just heard back from another of our awesome sponsors. This will be raffled at the Spring Hayabusa Bash to one of our lucky registrants. This was the email I just got. I'm so excited for you guys!

John,

3BR Powersports would love to sponsor Hayabusa Bash again this year!

We have a great new product, that we are introducing at Bike Week this year: X~PWR Weathrproof Externally-Powered Case for GoPro Hero3 and Hero4 cameras. We are very excited by the huge response we have received to the very limited announcements we have made so far.

We would like to provide a complete system for one lucky winner: A GoPro X~PWR kit and TAPP Weatherproof USB Power Port Kit. The X~PWR Kit retails for $59.95 and the TAPP Kit retails for $44.95 for a total value of $105.00. The two items will provide the lucky winner with a complete setup for continuous use of their GoPro camera while riding in any kind of weather.

I have attached a sales data sheet for the X~PWR case and the TAPP Kit (which now includes the TAPP CAPP USB Cable Seal) for your information.

Please send me shipping information and I will get the prize out to you.

Thanks John for remembering us for Busa Bash 2015!

Best regards,
Kurt

Kurt "Professor" Blackwell

P.O. Box 580237
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
kurtb@3brpowersports.com
Mobile: 262-496-5495
Office: 408-725-8010

Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 7:43 AM
To: sales@3brpowersports.com
Subject: Hayabusa Bash

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in continuing your sponsorship for the Hayabusa Bash. We are reaching out to everyone who participated last year. Not sure if you have checked our website lately, but we have your company shown on the front page as well as our sponsors section with active links to your website. Let me know and thanks again!

John

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

I'll wait.

image-554166111.jpg

Again im deleted from the the facebook page for no reason.

I will be there as of now all week!

Now how lucky is that. I'm leading a group down there the 2nd -7th. I'll be able to make at least two days of it. Can't wait only got 1500 miles on my 2014. Great riding all directions from Robbinsville, The Dragon of course, Moonshiner 28, Devils Triangle, Cherahola Skyway and more. This is my tenth year there and I can't wait to get back. Everyone have fun, please be careful because if you make a mistake you will get bitten.

Now how lucky is that. I'm leading a group down there the 2nd -7th. I'll be able to make at least two days of it. Can't wait only got 1500 miles on my 2014. Great riding all directions from Robbinsville, The Dragon of course, Moonshiner 28, Devils Triangle, Cherahola Skyway and more. This is my tenth year there and I can't wait to get back. Everyone have fun, please be careful because if you make a mistake you will get bitten.
Some folks will probably show up on the 3rd, hope to see you

Just a little more than a month! Will be good times for sure! So happy to see the Gixxer is coming!

Been talking to several peeps on FB. I just realized today how close it is. We laughed about it being in the 30's and rainy :laugh: Always a blast, can't wait

Back