2017 Spring Hayabusa.org Busa Bash??

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
went looking through the forums to see the planning and the thread for this years org bash.....im a little confused... nobody going this year...no talk ... come on members...why we not doing this???!!! last busa bash thread posted on forum was 2015 spring?... whos coordinating these now...why are the members not going any more?... is there anyone on the org actually planning these? no spring? no fall? Did someone take over all the planning? are they planning these outside of the org.. are they even planning them anymore?...did we trademark the bash and sell it to a corporate entity so we can no longer be involved? help me out here. i know im busy with Haya's in the Hills every year...but the org bash was "where its at"... so... help a brother out some would ya?

You are correct here,, There has been No real Original Bash since 2014, that i know of. It was split as you know to 2 bashes on different weekends. Two groups, mixed up venue's and a lot of,,, how to say,, crap.
It has taken away from the core, or what the Bash was.
As well as many original members are no longer here.
I was a big contributor of the Bash, and have not been there for the last 2 years now, i miss it. I really wish there was more participation, but time will tell.
I plan on being there the usual weekend this year. On my Bike to ride, any one that wants to join me is very welcome. Ill be at the Phillips Motel, from Wen, at least, till Sunday, Maybe longer.

i miss my friends too...mary says we are going... looks like i got to start organizing... planning...annoying... ;)

Deals Gap!
The Dragon, rt 129
311 turns 11 miles~
Phillips Motel, Robbinsville, NC

Is it possible attendance dropped off for folks on West coast having to go so far? Never been, sounds like fun, probably need a nap after riding that twice?

went looking through the forums to see the planning and the thread for this years org bash.....im a little confused... nobody going this year...no talk ... come on members...why we not doing this???!!! last busa bash thread posted on forum was 2015 spring?... whos coordinating these now...why are the members not going any more?... is there anyone on the org actually planning these? no spring? no fall? Did someone take over all the planning? are they planning these outside of the org.. are they even planning them anymore?...did we trademark the bash and sell it to a corporate entity so we can no longer be involved? help me out here. i know im busy with Haya's in the Hills every year...but the org bash was "where its at"... so... help a brother out some would ya?
I also did a search some time ago and was surprised not to see anything about it. I've never been and don't know if/when I'll be able to ride around those famous roads, but I sure was looking forward to all the stories and pics.

There really still is 2 groups doing this. There is a group of Members from here that have been going since the 2005 and on. Things changed over the years, members have gone on, and such. But it was a special week. And still is with wonderful memories, of past Bashes, and Past members!
The original Bash was always held the Last weekend of April.
Now with that said, this Year is going to be as far as i know ,, April 23 to 30th. But i could be corrected or i will correct it myself.
There is also the Facebook Bash witch is now called the Busa Stampede East, and they will be there the dates of would be around May 7th to the 14th. But again im not sure, and have not found it posted on Facebook!

we (me and my family) dont do corporate events. i joined and made friends on the org... nuff said.

Back