Spring 2015 Hayabusa Bash - May 6-10, 2015

Someones getting ready

IMG_20150401_185949_767[1].jpg

The Hayabusa Bash is 4 weeks away! As always, there will be fire, food, and entertainment. Preliminary registration ends on the 19th. Registration will continue up until May 8th however will not include a tshirt. Get signed up now! www.hayabusabash.com

This weekend is your last chance to register for the Hayabusa Bash and have a shirt included! Get your orders in by Sunday. We will have a few extras on hand at the event but don't depend on them being there. Just a few more weeks before we are back in paradise! www.hayabusabash.com.

Hayabusa Bash registrations have now dropped to $35.00 per person. This price includes buffet style dinners for Friday and Saturday nights and a chance to win one of many great prizes. Registration will be open until May 9th. Prices will be adjusted on the website shortly. www.hayabusabash.com

Last efforts to make this have failed, i cant swing the funds to travel by myself.

Hope you all have a good time, Also I just cancelled my cabin with Miss Reba, so Cabin 205 is available

Last efforts to make this have failed, i cant swing the funds to travel by myself.

Hope you all have a good time, Also I just cancelled my cabin with Miss Reba, so Cabin 205 is available

All ya gotta do is make to MD.....geez

The Hayabusa Bash is just a few days away! So ready for some Mountain Therapy!

image-2427603969.jpg

Thank you for another great Hayabusa Bash! Those of you who didn't make it missed out on an awesome event. See you in the Fall.

image-3919642582.jpg

Back