s1000RR does 8.49 @ 156

Yikes! Just took a quick peek at the latest Sports Rider mag on the rack at the store................'STOCK' 1000rr : 9.57 sec at 156 MPH in the 1/4!
I'm glad I'm not younger or I would definitely buy one; but I'll force myself to be content with my big ole luxury liner for now! Besides, no matter what's out there, I'll ALWAYS have a busa in the garage!!:bowdown:

I just signed up over at the BMW board. They're gonna start getting alot of race related hits. The mother is quick! :bowdown:

BMW produces a competitive superbike and a woman wins an AMA pro roadrace for the first time in history....the times they are a changin.:yes:

Yikes! Just took a quick peek at the latest Sports Rider mag on the rack at the store................'STOCK' 1000rr : 9.57 sec at 156 MPH in the 1/4! I'm glad I'm not younger or I would definitely buy one; but I'll force myself to be content with my big ole luxury liner for now! Besides, no matter what's out there, I'll ALWAYS have a busa in the garage!!:bowdown:

That's is a dyno estimated time, NOT an actual run by the magazine. Not saying it couldn't do it with a jockey but that isn't a real run only estimated... ;)

Back