s1000RR does 8.49 @ 156

no air shifter, that's probably the stock shift assist. the shift assist is TITS! the engine, not really worried about it. BMW has a great reputation that if the there is a issue, they support the bike. 3 yr 36k warranty is awesome, with roadside assistance! as for the engine. stock it is all forged with titanium valves, and cam finger followers, this engine was detuned from BMW from 213 hp, the rev range knocked down from 15k rpm to help preserve the engine. this thing has a lot left in it fellas. at 150 mph in 6th gear it still wants to go like most bikes feel in 3rd gear. the computer/ rev limiter stops it at 186.

you can get a stripped out bmw for 13800. no abs, traction control or shift assist.

Last edited:
no air shifter, that's probably the stock shift assist. the shift assist is TITS! the engine, not really worried about it. BMW has a great reputation that if the there is a issue, they support the bike. 3 yr 36k warranty is awesome, with roadside assistance! as for the engine. stock it is all forged with titanium valves, and cam finger followers, this engine was detuned from BMW from 213 hp, the rev range knocked down from 15k rpm to help preserve the engine. this thing has a lot left in it fellas. at 150 mph in 6th gear it still wants to go like most bikes feel in 3rd gear. the computer/ rev limiter stops it at 186.

you can get a stripped out bmw for 13800. no abs, traction control or shift assist.

Pretty sure Brock has set this one up with a DJ Quickshifter as he states they removed the quickshifter and put it back to stock WB to run the Supersport class today. Footshifting on swb last night turned a 9.10@159.05! This rocket's gonna turn a 160+ teminal speed before the weekend is over!

HEY ITS NOT A BUSA HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE LOOKING AT ANOTHER BKE?!?!?!? WE ALL KNOW THE BUSA IS THE FASTEST THING EVER MADE AND NO OTHER BIKE WILL EVER BE FASTER. THAT BIKE BETTER NOT COME UP NEXT TO ME AT A STOP LIGHT. I RIDE THE KING AND HE BETTER RECOGNIZE! IM SURE THOSE NUMBERS ARE MADE UP BECAUSE ITS NOT A BUSA. HE MUST BE A GOOD RIDER CAUSE I'M SURE THOSE NO OTHER BIKE OUT THERE THAT WILL BE LOOKING AT ANYTHING BUT MY BUSAS TAIL LIGHT! :laugh:

Ok , whens Zuki going to break out that v-6 they've been hiding ? We have a rep. to uphold ...

Giddy up ...imagine the potential of that thing! The next manufacturer that does this will be king..and it WILL happen- and others will follow suit...a goldmine for someone who takes that risk.

What do your knees feel like after you ride it for 4 hours?:whistle:

Probably that same as what your ass would feel like after 4 hours in an F1 car compared to 4 hours in a cadilac. :whistle:

Last edited:
Probably that same as what your ass would feel like after 4 hours in an F1 car compared to 4 hours in a cadilac.

Ha ha. I thought you were going to say something else midway through that sentence. :laugh::beerchug:

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

Makes me want to go sit on one and know for a fact my 6'4" frame wouldn't fit well.

I can't wait to see what yamaha, Honda and Suzuki do to try and counter this one. :snap:

Last edited:
thats a pretty impressive run but still doesn't impress me. they are just making a huge hype. is the bike fast? yes. can a GSXR or busa do the same with the same mods? yes. i want to see them put it up against the busa or a 1K with the same mods.

thats a pretty impressive run but still doesn't impress me. they are just making a huge hype. is the bike fast? yes. can a GSXR or busa do the same with the same mods? yes. i want to see them put it up against the busa or a 1K with the same mods.

Ahhh, I don't think so...

That is crazy fast for a bolt on stock motor bike. Compare those times with a gsxr1k or a zx10r equipped the same and they dont even compare. Congrats to BMW.

It's a quick bike for sure with the mods and rider on it... :laugh:

Pretty similar times as other bikes and same mods (GSXR1K, BUSA, etc.) but higher MPH... :thumbsup:

Motor is Ok Right ? I just heard these Engines Dont Last :whistle:

I'd wait on buying one since it is the first model year. LOVE the bike but my brother is already having problems with his and only 376-miles... :(

The great part is BMW is covering it ALL and making it right...

Last edited by a moderator:
jefro,
have you ever ran a GSXR or busa with the same mods? any results to post up?

84ninja,
they were running VP MRX01 Fuel

Back