Stock cans - 100 miles
Brake lever  (gone to Vic)
Clutch lever  (gone to Vic)
Clear front lenses (gone to GC)
Front brake lines
Fan

<!--EDIT|hbr-06busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138514886 -->

Mrninja9 , I might be able to get you a side fairing that was wrecked. if you want i'll see if my buddy kept it .

Mrninja9 , I might be able to get you a side fairing that was wrecked. if you want i'll see if my buddy kept it .
yo man.... You bolt on its way to you...
smile.gif

Vic,yer seats on its way.

Golden Child yer box of goodies ,on its way.

Check yer PM's for tracking numbers. RSD.

Stock Pilot seat (Flawless), front and rear stock signals (i poched the stock connectors from the rear tail lights), stock air cleaner, stock tail light(red) with bulbs.  I have some after market fish eye, clear,orange flashing, one Inch X two Inch Signals that wont fit any of my stuff, they will mount to a flat surface but there needs to be some clearence on the back side, would be best used as front sig's.  I also have a smart TRE.  I would love a set of slip-ons even if i have to pay or trade or whatever.  I could use a decent map for mY pc III as well.  Im running the "stock bike map" that came with the PCIII.  Im also in the market for an alarm......

<!--EDIT|BurbankBusaBoy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138502351 -->

i have a tail light intergrater i will TRADE for some swing arm extensions
i also have stock headers and mide pipe,and slightly used under tail tire rubed it can be fixed,uses stock tail light
i need some sprokets 16/42 or maybe just maybe somebody could hook me up on a good deal on pc3 pwer comander

hey MrBrown.... if UR still out there.... i do still hope to see that grab bar eventually.
wink.gif

while I am here...I do have a set of stock brakelines (front and rear) if anyone is in need.

Please PM me if you want them.....this thread has become more of a personal IM session for a few, more than anything else.

I need a rear stand that will work with spools......dont really care about the quality as long as its sturdy......i need it to do my frame sliders =)....if your near LA if i can borrow it for the job i would appreciate it! Thanks guys.....Mike / BBB

Back