Pay it forward

(heavybusa @ Jan. 10 2007,22:15) Sorry Don
sad.gif
Greg,
That is just wrong. I am in the gym every day and I can bench press 135lbs, all by myself. It has taken me almost a year to get there and now you have gone and destroyed every bit of confidence and self-esteem that I have built up. You probably set me back $4000 in counseling. At least your tax money is paying for my therapist.

Don
tounge.gif

(USN05LE @ Jan. 10 2007,20:18)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 10 2007,22:15) Sorry Don
sad.gif
Greg,
  That is just wrong.  I am in the gym every day and I can bench press 135lbs, all by myself.  It has taken me almost a year to get there and now you have gone and destroyed every bit of confidence and self-esteem that I have built up.  You probably set me back $4000 in counseling.  At least your tax money is paying for my therapist.

Don  
tounge.gif
jump9.gif

stock exhaust. pipes are a little scratched and clamps are missing .

all stock /windshield,barends,levers,master cylinder covers

oem air filter

I got stock tail lense and rear signals from my '05 katana, same as the busa. Also stock exhaust cans. Pay shipping and their yours

Wants not needs: brake n clutch reservoirs, bar ends

Chrome mid-pipes received from Heavybusa. You're too good to me and I appreciate it
bowdown.gif

Thanks BA BUSA, got the cans in last night!
bowdown.gif

Let the modifications begin!!

I have 2 sets of 1157 LEDs to replace the stock tail/brake lights. If anyone wants them, PM me an address.

Don

(USN05LE @ Feb. 19 2007,09:44) I have 2 sets of 1157 LEDs to replace the stock tail/brake lights.  If anyone wants them, PM me an address.

Don
Okay, can't let this one pass. Don, PM Sent.

I've got a stock set of headers for the taking~

The mids and cans have already been passed along... sorry~

PM your info if interested...

(redkat05 @ Feb. 19 2007,22:04) anybody got rotors?
Jason,

Stock rotors? Mine will be available in about 6 weeks when my new ones come in. They only have about 1300miles on them.

I have a set of silver star 1156 front turn signal bulbs. PM me if you want them. They get rid of the "Fried Egg" look if you have the clear front lenses.

Don

Anyone have a stock front turn signal lense for an 06?
One of mine has a BB size hole in it.

zalto

"Is she enthusiastic when you mount her?" - Ole Lodgeskins

I need the piece beneath the hump, behind the seat that connects the tail unit together behind the seat. Anyone got one?

(USN05LE @ Feb. 22 2007,08:54) I have a set of silver star 1156 front turn signal bulbs.  PM me if you want them.  They get rid of the "Fried Egg" look if you have the clear front lenses.

Don
Hey Don Doyle (DR1300R) is looking for some of those. Ill claim them for him if you still have them.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 26 2006,19:56) I have a first edition ICON Mil-Spec vest to the first one that wants it. Brand new, left over stock.
If it's a large I could use it !

Back