Pay It Forward

TruWrecks

Banned
For the Christmas season, I thought it would be a great time to do the "Pay It Forward" method to help other people out.

Basically you offer something you have sitting around in your garage, or house, to someone for free, and they do the same for someone else, etc...

I'd like to start this off by offering a rear racing stand (setup for spools/bobbins), from Suzuki Racing, free to a good home.

To keep this easier to follow, please use PM if you want to arrange an exchange, or if you have a question for the offering party.  Please use Reply to announce that your item has been spoken for, so you don't have people asking for it weeks or month later.

face7.gif

The stand has been spoken for.

Happy trading!  And if anyone has any Corvette goodies (nothing expensive, just functional) they'd like to unload, send me a PM.

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134889412 -->

sweeet!!

However I already have one so I won't steal the cheese. Plus I scored a free hugger from somebody (to be named later when I get it installed and some pics) .. I did a good deed to a member of the .org for that though.. so I think I'm paid up at the moment.

nice of ya though.

Sweet.. Ill take the stand.. I have to offer a set of stock exhaust cans off my 05. They were taken off before the bike had a mile on it. so they are brand new.

I dont need the stock cans cause im still running mine, but i do have a stock tail light, both front turn sigs stock, both rear sigs stock. Just in case someone went down or dropped their bike i got this stock stuff if you need it......BBB

Any one need a stock air filter? I have a couple barely used I will let go to someone.

Air filter and relfectors are the only tings I have to offer up sorry I havent done any mods  
down.gif

Sorry they are all taken.

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135105582 -->

Remember that even stock parts have value to someone that is simply trying to restore their bike, after it got knocked over.

Keep up the spirit!

beerchug.gif

Air filter and relfectors are the only tings I have to offer up sorry I havent done any mods  
down.gif
I could use the airfilter if it hasn't already got a bunch of miles on it.

I like changing it when I change the oil... and I don't like the reusable ones.

The reflectors.. ehh.. I got some. haha.

I also have 2 pairs of stock cans. One is black and another polished.
I`m looking for midpipes and left lower plastic, could be scratched...

I have a stock screen and a clear tail light assy that could take standard white 1157s. I bought them off a member here but Im not to crazy about a clear tail light.

I got a set of turn signals, front and rear, amber. I also have a polished grab rail, could use a little elbow grease shining it up, but it's in good shape. If anyone wants them, holla.

Back