Pay it forward

(Vic_E55_2001 @ May 29 2007,17:32)
(Cipher Complete @ May 03 2007,20:26) Anybody have any chain adjustment blocks?  I have some stock parts I'll trade
Let me see if I can find those. Should be there somewhere.
If VIC can not find I will look for the spares that I have. Let me know.
beerchug.gif

I have the stock exhaust from the header to the cans if someone wants them. If they are in Nashville/Clarksville area feel free to come get them. If you require shipping, all I ask is that you cover the shipping fees.

Forgot to mention, these are from my 05LE

Hey guys and gals,

Not sure if this thread is really aimed at just scooter stuff but I have a Kerosene Turbo Garage / Space heater that I'd give to someone if they could pick it up in East Texas near Longview, Tyler. I could drive to meet you within a couple hours. It doesn't have the wheels like some do but just a handle on top. Heated my 2 car garage in the deada of winter in about 15 minutes!! It's in like new shape just dirty and dusty!! Oh, and I think it will run on diesel too...

I have some Icon motorhead boots size 10 I think will check later... Anyone have a spare ipod shuffle? I lost mine while riding... And I don't want to use my wife's nano. The boots have been worn but are in pretty decent condition.
E,

the boots going out are not dependent on an Ipod shuffle coming in...
biggrin.gif

(mrninja9 @ Sep. 05 2007,15:41) ok i have a double bubble sheil lowering triple tree and a few extra sets of dogbones pm me
PM sent..

I also have stock dogbones powdercoated black. Let me know who want them.

Back