Pay it forward

(zalto @ Feb. 22 2007,10:56) Anyone have a stock front turn signal lense for an 06?
One of mine has a BB size hole in it.

zalto

"Is she enthusiastic when you mount her?" - Ole Lodgeskins
did you find one if not let me know I might have will check in the morning

OH damn , thats an old post !
all_coholic.gif

(USN05LE @ Jan. 10 2007,20:10) OK here it is.  I have an ICON milspec vest the old version that GMBUSA sent me.  I have a 50" chest and it is a little snug, well, I can't zip it.  If one of you military brothers need it, or anyone else, send me a PM and it is on its way to you.

Don
Oh there it is , if you don't want it and its a large I could still use it.

(frisbee @ Feb. 25 2007,01:15)
(USN05LE @ Jan. 10 2007,20:10) OK here it is.  I have an ICON milspec vest the old version that GMBUSA sent me.  I have a 50" chest and it is a little snug, well, I can't zip it.  If one of you military brothers need it, or anyone else, send me a PM and it is on its way to you.

Don
Oh there it is , if you don't want it and its a large I could still use it.
Frisbee,
Sorry bro, that vest and some LEDs went out to MC Mustang earlier in the week.

Don

No problem , thanks anyway .

I still have a red belly wing if anyone needs one .

(frisbee @ Feb. 25 2007,02:46) No problem , thanks anyway .

I might take that... I got a side project going...
smile.gif

(frisbee @ Feb. 25 2007,01:46) No problem , thanks anyway .

Frisbee,
1st - It is one of the older "One size fits all" and it is solid, not the new mesh ones.
2nd - I got it from Don to use as a loaner - if you will be using it for yourself then send me an addy brother, and it is on it's way. I am not gonna sit on an extra when someone needs one....

Actually I was going to use it as an extra for the wife or boy. Don't sweat it MC. Thanks anyway! I got one for myself already .

Yamahor if you want the wing it its yours . Send me your addy.

(mattyss @ Jan. 10 2007,22:02) stock exhaust. pipes are a little scratched and clamps are missing .

all stock /windshield,barends,levers,master cylinder covers

oem air filter
If tha air filter doesn't have too many miles, and is still available, I'd be interested.

PM me and I'll pay shipping

PM sent as well

(frisbee @ Feb. 25 2007,13:45) Actually I was going to use it as an extra for the wife or boy. Don't sweat it MC. Thanks anyway! I got one for myself already .

Yamahor if you want the wing it its yours . Send me your addy.
pm sent

Does anyone have a set of passenger rearsets? I'm gonna powdercoat them black...

anyone need a stock exhaust? Just let me know... I am a pack rat so it will sit if no one needs it.
E.

Does anyone have : a stock right mirror, stock right exhaust can, stock front seat they are willing to part with? If so, bring them to the Gap or PM other arrangements... Thanks!

I have your stock right exhaust in a box I am bringing to the bash. It has a red Kanji painted on it, but it is yours if you want it.

Back