Pay it forward

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
How about bringing it back? After all, tis the season, right folks? For those needing an explanation, basicly, Someone offers something we have to give, someone needs it, they offer something they have to give to the board, etc.

I'll get it started.

I have up for grabs a set of Carbon Fiber look mirrors. I got them off ebay. They look to be more to fit a 600 than the busa (single bolt, small plastic cover to fill leftover hole). Let me reitterate. THEY DON'T LOOK RIGHT ON THE BUSA. 600? probably. Lets get this thing rolling again.

Great idea Ben - I think this deserves a sticky! Now, I just need to look around and see what I can put up!

Great idea here!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

I gave 2 stock exhausts to Punisher. My original, and the stocker that i picked up from Macbusa.

What's up all, I am going to donate all my spare parts to CAPTAIN and let him auction them off and apply the money back to this Site anyway he see's fit. We all could do a little more to assist in keeping this site going so I WILL make my contribution . HAPPY HOLIDAYS NINJA KILLER

i have a stock screen, horn and reflectors.
thats all i have i passed everything else already to board members
super.gif

I have a set of levers, they are European Imports and are blue - a couple of scratches here and there, but they are in decent condition... also, the clutch plunger bushing is out (I had to use it when I changed to pazzos) so you'll need that from the current stockers...

great idea! I may have something to give back to you guys. I will hang out and see what is needed and what I have.

-Randy

(Copperone @ Dec. 03 2006,21:56) I have a set of stock exhaust cans.
Danny,
Someone just posted about a wreck and that they need a left side stock can... maybe I can put the two of you together?

I have a set of lowering links.....3 hole type. Stock, -2, -4

also have +1 links

I'm looking for: levers(both), rearsets, mirrors blockoffs,left/right engine covers.

*****note....all these are "wants"!!!! I do not need anything. I'm trying to build up a set of spares for a couple track days coming up....You know, just in case.***** Anyone who needs these items....you're definately ahead of me!!!!

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 03 2006,22:18) I have a set of lowering links.....3 hole type.  Stock, -2, -4

also have +1 links

I'm looking for: levers(both), rearsets, mirrors blockoffs,left/right engine covers.

*****note....all these are "wants"!!!!  I do not need anything.  I'm trying to build up a set of spares for a couple track days coming up....You know, just in case.***** Anyone who needs these items....you're definately ahead of me!!!!
Vinny, the levers that I have would probably be great for a track day... you want, you got. They will be in the mail this week.

Merry Christmas!

(300Busa @ Dec. 04 2006,11:16) I have a brand new muzzy fan to donate to whoever needs it.  PM me if interested.  Merry Christmas!
ill take the fan and i have a brand new stock exhaust, stock windscreen and 2 sets of turn signals with wires cut i stock and the other clear lens

I got some blue bar ends somewheres if anybody wants em.

(goodluck @ Dec. 04 2006,13:41)
(300Busa @ Dec. 04 2006,11:16) I have a brand new muzzy fan to donate to whoever needs it.  PM me if interested.  Merry Christmas!
ill take the fan and i have a brand new stock exhaust, stock windscreen and 2 sets of turn signals with wires cut i stock and the other clear lens
It is gone

(goodluck @ Dec. 04 2006,11:41)
I'll take the stock exhaust. Does it include the cans and the header? I want to go back to the dual look for a while.

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 03 2006,20:18) I have a set of lowering links.....3 hole type.  Stock, -2, -4

also have +1 links

*****note....all these are "wants"!!!!  I do not need anything.  I'm trying to build up a set of spares for a couple track days coming up....You know, just in case.***** Anyone who needs these items....you're definately ahead of me!!!!
I'll send you my rearsets. Do you need the passenger the pegs? I can send you that too. Let me know.
Donald

(300Busa @ Dec. 04 2006,14:43)
(goodluck @ Dec. 04 2006,13:41)
Will ship out in the morning after work.  Don't worry about shipping cost, I got you covered.  Merry Christmas.

-Randy
So much for the free gift with 10 sitckers
poke.gif

Back