P.L.E.N.T.Y=OF=N.O.T.I.C.E (SoCalHoons 12JUN10)

Oh yeah.....those dang streams :banghead: Need more practice, did not expect to be this sore after the ride.

Dude...you have to be SO careful. There's algae that grows because the water flows there almost all the time.

People wipe out in those things a lot. I'm glad you're okay, yo.

Dude...you have to be SO careful. There's algae that grows because the water flows there almost all the time.
People wipe out in those things a lot. I'm glad you're okay, yo.

Been passing thru DeLuz (mostly in a cage, a few times on bikes) so I knew about those creeks/streams. Last week, I did a "familiarization" run in a van (I ride a vanpool) so I could scope out the NEWEST "oh shat/pucker factor" portions of the road. Trust me, I took it nice-and-easy. :please:

P.S. In addition to algae/moss, there are also parts with sand/gravel (from run-off when it rains) so I can see where/why/how riders can get in trouble.

BigFisch will be there!

Kromdom- No worries there man. Ill have your back!

I look forward to being back in the saddle for a nice long ride with all ya hoons!

BigFisch will be there!
I look forward to being back in the saddle for a nice long ride with all ya hoons!

Looking forward to finally going on a ride with you, shipmate! :cheerleader:

Here's a list of peeps for this ride...

Scar
Bubba
Chopstix
Lamb
BigFisch
Skaz
Klatu848
Shoty
KillerRudy
Kromdom
Leksbusa
MikeU
Shortboarder (?)
Big O
Vega
TDRComm (?)
DMRowe (?)
Bushido
Aussiekeeper (?) (Ron; you coming?)

Last edited:
I'll be there! Ken if your in town we can ride down together.

BigFisch will be there!

For sure brother! I am going to do everything I can to make sure I get all 22 wheels home for this ride!:please: Give me a call and we can ride out and meet Bubba and hopefully Bigfisch too!:thumbsup:

For sure brother! I am going to do everything I can to make sure I get all 22 wheels home for this ride!:please: Give me a call and we can ride out and meet Bubba and hopefully Bigfisch too!:thumbsup:

Attaboy! :beerchug:

Hey Ken,
Looking forward to seeing you again.:beerchug:

I may have a few with me heading down the 5 to meet up with Chopstix and Kromdom.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Mischivs173 just got back into port. He's scheming on how to attend. I think we can count him 'in'.

:cheerleader:

Here's a list of peeps for this ride...

Scar
Bubba
Chopstix
Lamb
BigFisch
Skaz
Klatu848
Shoty
KillerRudy
Kromdom
Leksbusa
MikeU
Shortboarder (?)
Big O
Vega
TDRComm (?)
DMRowe (?)
Bushido
Aussiekeeper (?) (Ron; you coming?)

Thinking, thinking.......................

Thinking, thinking.......................

C'mon, yo. I'm not going to beg.

It's going to be a record-breaking number of 'busas and their pilots for any SoCal impromptu High Tea.

Riders of every skill level, great scenery, tons of .oRgsters, Julian Pie, loads of laughs; great weather. You can help me break Wasabi back in on the awesome SoCal mountain passes. She hasn't been back there in weeeeeeks.

Crap! It almost sounds like I'm begging.

:laugh:

I'd love for you to be there, fellow SoCalHoon.

If I'm off that weekend I will ride out the night before and hook up with you guys in the morning. Where would be a good meeting place?

This (DONT WANT to sound like a crybaby) but i'll be a crybaby........THIS IS BLASPHEMY....What the heck Scar....couldnt wait for me....YO

YA'll OWE ME...since whenever Im home, NEVER a busa crowd of this size comes out....Ron, stays home (again...did i say again again?) , bubba flakes in a cage, and Lamb is in a box truck, and the Major HOONof all, Scar the man himself is in Arizona, Krom "gets lost" as an excuse but really ditches us slow people, Skaz decides to go offroading and scare all of us, and then since i dont want to be all there by myself I throw my wallet out. Ohh yeah.. and you...the other socal hoons who never make it.....i know ya'll out there, WTH!!! Im calling ya out! So there ya go....all this means I miss ya..ya'll be safe...yeah and im frikin jealouse and poutin....Booooohoooo........

Ride safe YO And dont forget the pics!:rulez:

Last edited:
This (DONT WANT to sound like a crybaby) but i'll be a crybaby........THIS IS BLASPHEMY....What the heck Scar....couldnt wait for me....YO

YA'll OWE ME...since whenever Im home, NEVER a busa crowd of this size comes out....Ron, stays home (again...did i say again again?) , bubba flakes in a cage, and Lamb is in a box truck, and the Major HOONof all, Scar the man himself is in Arizona, Krom "gets lost" as an excuse but really ditches us slow people, Skaz decides to go offroading and scare all of us, and then since i dont want to be all there by myself I throw my wallet out. Ohh yeah.. and you...the other socal hoons who never make it.....i know ya'll out there, WTH!!! Im calling ya out! So there ya go....all this means I miss ya..ya'll be safe...yeah and im frikin jealouse and poutin....Booooohoooo........

Ride safe YO And dont forget the pics!:rulez:

Yeah, well...we needed to get a nice ride in before you got back...:whistle:

Really, we miss you here, Carlos. When are you due back? :beerchug:

Anyway...this will be a record-breaker, if we can pull it off, yo. I'd like to say I'm counting on a number of 'eh, mebbe's.' Hahahahahaha...

Be good, be careful, and let me know when you're coming home. I'll reserve the ticker-tape machine.

:rofl:

Back