Scars Birthday ………………….an event of Epic Proportions

Happy Birthday Scar!!! Wish I could be there for the ride.

To all that want to travel to ride with Scar and all the rest of the So-Cal hoons it is worth the time and money. Scar is one of the best hosts I have come across. The rides are well thought out and the scenery is some of the best I have ever seen, even with me seeing it all from the back of the pack. :thumbsup:

To all that want to travel to ride with Scar and all the rest of the So-Cal hoons it is worth the time and money. Scar is one of the best hosts I have come across. The rides are well thought out and the scenery is some of the best I have ever seen, even with me seeing it all from the back of the pack. :thumbsup:

Big Guy,

You weren't the last of the pack all day! I was doing my best to keep you up with the rest of us! I do have to say you improved a lot in the few hours we were all together! Wish you could make it down for this ride man! You will have to plan on making it down again soon!:thumbsup:

T-3 and counting!!!
The mornings are counting down to the time that the hills will be singing with the beautiful sound of horsepower flowing down the back country, twisty mind you, roads!!

Thanks for the props, Jason. Wish you could be here, too.

Worry not, though...we'll be riding together sooner than you think...:laugh:

To all that want to travel to ride with Scar and all the rest of the So-Cal hoons it is worth the time and money. Scar is one of the best hosts I have come across. The rides are well thought out and the scenery is some of the best I have ever seen, even with me seeing it all from the back of the pack.

Yes, Scar is exceptional at group events and seems to think of every last detail. Although I have been on only one ride with the group, I never felt like there was a moment that something was missing or the group was confused as to what was next on the agenda.

Okay, I want to know how Scar has been able to get a Birthday Month! On a good year, the most I've gotten was a Birthday Week.

Have fun and be safe, everyone! Hate to miss it, but there are several states between us and the ride route...and not those little New England states, great big Southwest states.

Bigfisch,
Got your PM. I will be done with duty @ 0730, 18OCT. Will be coming from the front gate of Camp Pendleton right off the 5 fwy! Standing by for time and place of link up.

Okay, I want to know how Scar has been able to get a Birthday Month! On a good year, the most I've gotten was a Birthday Week.

Have fun and be safe, everyone! Hate to miss it, but there are several states between us and the ride route...and not those little New England states, great big Southwest states.

hey hey... I'm makin the cross country trek, surely you guys can step up :poke:

:whistle: :laugh:

TO ALL WHO ARE MEETING BUBBA and BIGFISCH

Here are our morning meeting details. SE corner of I-15 and 138 at the Chevron. 5AM meet and 5:15 visors down ready to roll. If any questions please PM me. I will be off grid tomorrow and back on Sat from time to time.

For those who are meet us at Dennys, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!! We have Kromdom riding down from Camp Pendelton at 7:30 down to Dennys.

See you all Sunday Morning!!!!

Hug me Uncle Jeffey! Big Love ya two! See you both soon!

TO ALL WHO ARE MEETING BUBBA and BIGFISCH

Here are our morning meeting details. SE corner of I-15 and 138 at the Chevron. 5AM meet and 5:15 visors down ready to roll. If any questions please PM me. I will be off grid tomorrow and back on Sat from time to time.

For those who are meet us at Dennys, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!! We have Kromdom riding down from Camp Pendelton at 7:30 down to Dennys.

See you all Sunday Morning!!!!

Hug me Uncle Jeffey! Big Love ya two! See you both soon!

Thanks for coordinating this Derrick, you come a long way to ride with this bunch of hoons and never complain about the time, efforts and mileage you have to put into these rides, I salute you and I am honored to ride with you.
See you soon Ya hoon:beerchug:
Bubba

Thanks for coordinating this Derrick, you come a long way to ride with this bunch of hoons and never complain about the time, efforts and mileage you have to put into these rides, I salute you and I am honored to ride with you.
See you soon Ya hoon:beerchug:
Bubba

Special thanks goes to you both (Bubba & BigFisch) and Adam, of course, who started this whole gig... You guys have done a great job putting this deal together, and I'm really looking forward to a great day hanging with some of the best people on the planet... Aside from all that, I'm honored and flattered. :beerchug:

Thank you.

Back