Scars Birthday ………………….an event of Epic Proportions

Local forums report that it's DaBigFisch's b-day on the 4th...so by default, we are authorized to have two pieces of cake.

:whistle:

I cant wait to ride with the group again! I FINALLY have things straightened out here enough that I can start to go out riding again.

Yeppers its my b-day on Sunday the 4th and "THE MANS" our SOCAL HOON master Scar on Monday the 5th!

Scar-- is that 2 pieces of cake each? :beerchug:

My wife's birthday is the 19th, day after said ride. I think this constitutes 3 pieces (each):thumbsup:

Derrick, good to hear brother, good to hear. :beerchug:
Bubba

My wife's birthday is the 19th, day after said ride. I think this constitutes 3 pieces (each):thumbsup:

Maybe we should skip Idyllwild and just hang out at the Julian Pie Shop all day.

:rofl:

Derrick,
Happy birthday, shipmate. The lunch that I paid for when we met last...was your advance b-day treat :)

Scar,
We have not met but happy birthday to you, too!

Derrick,
Happy birthday, shipmate. The lunch that I paid for when we met last...was your advance b-day treat :)

Scar,
We have not met but happy birthday to you, too!

Thanks to the original owner of Derrick's "Imelda". Look forward to meeting you, brother! Beautiful scoot, btw. Among my favorite color combos, and nicely kept! :beerchug:

Kromdom-If you are in town and not busy why dont you and I meet up and ride out with the guys for the day?? Huh?? Come on, I KNOW you want too!!! (lets see if peer pressure works?) Besides I know that either of your rides that you own are fully capable of riding with us Hoons!

Bubba- 3 pieces each huh? Sounds good to me! I might have to stop at 2 though.

Scar- I sooooo lucked out with buying Imelda from a fellow oRgster! Even better that he is a fellow shipmate! Julian huh? Well sounds like Bubba and I have some talking to do! Hope your travel is well and safe brother!

To all that are going to make it to this ride please PM me. I would like to keep a running count of how many will be attending. There are 2 groups that will be combining for this EPIC day of fun!

Bigfisch,
No pressure needed, shipmate! Don't think bringing the Harley for this ride is a good idea. Not sure if my ZX-11 will be worthy to hang with you guys though :(

For the record, Bigfisch STOLE Imelda from me.....do not remind me how much I sold it for. But what the hey....it is being RIDDEN like a Busa is supposed to be. So it is all good:)

Bigfisch,
No pressure needed, shipmate! Don't think bringing the Harley for this ride is a good idea. Not sure if my ZX-11 will be worthy to hang with you guys though :(

For the record, Bigfisch STOLE Imelda from me.....do not remind me how much I sold it for. But what the hey....it is being RIDDEN like a Busa is supposed to be. So it is all good:)

ZX-11:thumbsup:
No worries there.

Bigfisch,

Don't worry about your ride. We'll go as a group and stay as a group.

Ride what you brought! (If that makes sense.)

I'm glad Derrick (BigFisch) got Imelda. He loves that bike so much. :beerchug:

Kromdom-- Sorry to remind you, but like you said at least she is being ridden like she was intended to be. Your ZX-11 will do just fine brother! Trust me there will be all kinds of bike showing up to this EPIC ride. We will stay in touch and I will give details as things firm up.

Scar--Oh yeah! As a group we ride. From start to finish! As it should be.

I have not received any PM's as far as who is going to show up. I know for sure that a few will be there:

Scar
BigFisch
Bubba
Kromdom

Anyone else?

Well, I think 3-4 of the Vegas hoons are coming down, and as well the usual SoCal hoons from the local forum (8 to 15-ish ? more?)

I think there'll be a 'few' of us. :laugh:

Just T-one week and counting, lets hear a shout.
And please post a ride agenda if you have one.
Bubba

Kromdom-- Sorry to remind you, but like you said at least she is being ridden like she was intended to be. Your ZX-11 will do just fine brother! Trust me there will be all kinds of bike showing up to this EPIC ride. We will stay in touch and I will give details as things firm up.

Scar--Oh yeah! As a group we ride. From start to finish! As it should be.

I have not received any PM's as far as who is going to show up. I know for sure that a few will be there:

Scar
BigFisch
Bubba
Kromdom

Anyone else?

Count me in for the Hoonfestness!

Ok yall! Here are some ride details. For those who plan on attending PLEASE give me heads up. We like to keep the restaurant that we eat lunch at informed of the potential size of the group since they are always sooooooo good to us!

Posted from another local board:

0700 will be breakfast at the Denny's on Kearny Villa Rd. Here's the address for those that are unsure of it's location: 5445 Kearny Villa Rd.

From there, we'll meet the rest of the group at the Starbucks in Mira Mesa at 0830. By 0900, visors down, throttle open, wheels turning, Hoon-tastic times a rolling (how ever you want to say it).

We'll head up the 15 to Gopher Canyon Rd and pick up any stragglers at 0940.

From there, we'll move across to Temecula. Temecula to hwy 79, to Sage Rd, into Hemet. Then to the 74 to Mt Center and on into Idyllwild. We'll stop at the Gastrognome for lunch.

Fat and happy, we'll roll down the 243 to Banning, and then back up the hill into Idyllwild again.

Now it's time to rack your brains, and put your thinking caps on. If you can read this backwards, you will have cracked the code to the route home.

I will be riding down from Bakersfield at about 3 AM. So if anyone wants to ride down the slab and join let me know! See ya all on SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!!!:cheerleader:

Ok yall! Here are some ride details. For those who plan on attending PLEASE give me heads up. We like to keep the restaurant that we eat lunch at informed of the potential size of the group since they are always sooooooo good to us!

Posted from another local board:

0700 will be breakfast at the Denny's on Kearny Villa Rd. Here's the address for those that are unsure of it's location: 5445 Kearny Villa Rd.

From there, we'll meet the rest of the group at the Starbucks in Mira Mesa at 0830. By 0900, visors down, throttle open, wheels turning, Hoon-tastic times a rolling (how ever you want to say it).

We'll head up the 15 to Gopher Canyon Rd and pick up any stragglers at 0940.

From there, we'll move across to Temecula. Temecula to hwy 79, to Sage Rd, into Hemet. Then to the 74 to Mt Center and on into Idyllwild. We'll stop at the Gastrognome for lunch.

Fat and happy, we'll roll down the 243 to Banning, and then back up the hill into Idyllwild again.

Now it's time to rack your brains, and put your thinking caps on. If you can read this backwards, you will have cracked the code to the route home.

I will be riding down from Bakersfield at about 3 AM. So if anyone wants to ride down the slab and join let me know! See ya all on SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!!!:cheerleader:

Thanks for putting this up, Derrick. The likelihood that any of the Vegas hoons are coming down is slim, but there's still a remote possibility.

It's going to be a great day. :beerchug:

Scar,

There were also a mass of Pm's sent to other .oRg members asking if they would also join us. I am trying my best to make the one seriously EPIC ride, well besides the AWESOME route that has been put together. I am hoping that most of the guys show up! Cant wait to see yall again!

Derrick

T - 5 wake-ups and counting.
Yea!
That is an awesome route too. Can hardly wait to ride with you again.
Bubba

Back