Itinerary for SoCal Epic Idyllwild Ride (Hosting Raydog)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
SoCal’s Epic Idyllwild Weekend // Itinerary

Friday, 05JUN09
6:30p Gather at my place (PM me for address/directions) or
6:55p Meet at restaurant (RSVP so they can arrange a table of the right size)
7:00p Dinner at Acapulco Restaurant (Hacienda Hotel // Old Town)

///////////////////////////////////////​

Saturday, 06JUN09
7:45a Gather at my place or
7:55a Meet at restaurant
8:00a Breakfast at Antique Row Restaurant (University Heights)
3002 Adams Avenue, San Diego Map of 3002 Adams Ave San Diego, CA by MapQuest
9:00a Meet at Starbucks, Mira Mesa (just off I-15)
10720 Westview Pkwy, San Diego, CA
9:30a Visors down...head toward Idyllwild
10:00a Meet at Gopher Canyon Exit off I-15
10:30-:45a Meet at Valero Gas Station (Pechanga Parkway at 79)
11:00a Head out 79 to Sage and on to Idyllwild through Hemet.
12:30p Lunch at Gastrognome in Idyllwild
2:00p Depart for San Diego via reverse route, but to include a once-over on Palomar Mountain...up the East Grade, down the South Grade.

///////////////////////////////////////​

Sunday, 07JUN09

(ad hoc) If there is a plan to be made, we can discuss it at dinner on Friday night. It should probably include a piece of Julian Pie. :laugh:

Where's the part where you swing through Dallas and pick all us Texas types up? :poke:

Looks like a great time. I wish I could be there to join in the fun. Have a fun and safe weekend gang!

Thank you Scar, a critical and much anticipated part of my 2 week journey! Doyle

Woohoo. Lamb should be on this ride with his new and improved '05!

bump this thing cause I'm only six days away from my TWO WEEK motorcycle ride! My Busa is serviced and good to go, already packing my luggage for the trip. I've been away on 3-5 dayers in the past but don't remember being out this long! I'll post pics of what a 2 week loaded Busa looks like this weekend. I think I'll have clothes (besides leathers) for 1/2 the ride and plan a laundry break. My tool kit weighs as much as the engine block. Doyle

bump this thing cause I'm only six days away from my TWO WEEK motorcycle ride! My Busa is serviced and good to go, already packing my luggage for the trip. I've been away on 3-5 dayers in the past but don't remember being out this long! I'll post pics of what a 2 week loaded Busa looks like this weekend. I think I'll have clothes (besides leathers) for 1/2 the ride and plan a laundry break. My tool kit weighs as much as the engine block. Doyle

Here's to hoping you don't need a single tool:beerchug:

Where's the part where you swing through Dallas and pick all us Texas types up? :poke:

Looks like a great time. I wish I could be there to join in the fun. Have a fun and safe weekend gang!

I'm trying to work that into the schedule...:whistle: Thanks for the good wishes...should be a great time!!!

Hey:

Devil Dog
Nick Sully
ShortBoarder
Shoty
Bubba
BigFisch
Lamb
Raydog
MikeU
SD1300
TheeMrRdKill
GtrPimp76
BigGuy​

I just sent you a PM to see if you're 'down' for this event.

Please shout it out here...

1) Dinner/Friday 05JUN
2) Idyllwild Epic 06JUN

Look forward to seeing how many of you guys can make the deal.

:beerchug:

Lamb is in for dinner. Maybe on the ride, don't know if painter will be done.

im down for the ride 4 sure. ill b down in SD that mornin bright n early! im looking forward 2 the fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dennis (DMROWE):

Apparently, I missed you on this list. Innumerable abject apologies!!!

Can you make it?

RSVP...

im trying to get a new, intact, stock upper fairing stay. The one I have right now is only for my race bodywork. It doesn't allow for a front headlight and turnsignals/mirrors. I ordered one up but I hope it comes in time. I can do Saturday, but, it is all dependent on whether I can get that stay in time. :whistle:

well ... after the phone call you got yesterday... and after sobering up ..after scrubbing the asphalt out of my leg.. and lookin at the damage to me Busa ... you can probably count me out of this run ..< gettin sick of not going on runs> ...anywhoz I'll keep in touch with you on ..the damage parts that need replacement.. ( clutch cover/housing .. clutch handle ...another new (L) mirrior ..< sigh> my double bubble ..became a quadriple bubble windsreen < look Mom x-tra parts !>... I'll send you a pic of the crashsite from my phone .. if I was going faster I could of become an Airborne BusaRanger ! over the guardrailing... :whistle: mind you I was only going 30 @ the time of the Squirrl Encounter .. ??? reflex's I tell yah.. < blah >.

Back