Hosting Raydog & Epic SoCal Ride

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings Orgsters~~

So, our esteemed brother Raydog is coming to SoCal (SDiego) the first weekend in June (5-7).

In honor of his visit, I'm planning a dinner for the group at a local restaurant on Friday night, followed by an epic ride on Saturday (probably Idyllwild). We might ride on Sunday, too...:whistle:

This is 'fair warning'!
Plenty of time to plan to be here and available to join the group for some camaraderie and fantastic riding.

:beerchug:

Looking forward to a great time!!!

Shout here if you're interested...and stand by for finite details.

:cheerleader:

Last edited:
so um.. is everyone bringing their own rides ???

Haze Gray and U/W :usa: return to Cali on the 6th hope to catch you guys for the rest of the event.

I would love to do this but I'm way to much of a noob to attempt to ride with the experts! :thumbsup:

#1....wear all your gear

#2....ride your own pace. NEVER any pressure to ride faster than you want too

#3....We wait for everyone.....we will never take a turn until all riders are accounted for

#4.... wear all your gear.....did I say that already :whistle:

Question for you.....how are you suppose to gain experience in riding canyons if you dont show up? Just Sayin'

Last edited:
#1....wear all your gear

#2....ride your own pace. NEVER any pressure to ride faster than you want too

#3....We wait for everyone.....we will never take a turn until all riders are accounted for

#4.... wear all your gear.....did I say that already :whistle:

Question for you.....how are you suppose to gain experience in riding canyons if you dont show up? Just Sayin'

Straight from the rider coach himself :thumbsup:.... +10000 on all of it. Ride Within your limits.

Apparently everyone except you. :whistle:

lemmie check with the boss... :whistle: no promises but rumor has it I am going to be in and out of chitown for a few weeks, maybe I can reroute west instead of east :thumbsup:

lemmie check with the boss... :whistle: no promises but rumor has it I am going to be in and out of chitown for a few weeks, maybe I can reroute west instead of east :thumbsup:

Check it...but I'm going to tell you...if you come here and ride Wasabi, your choice will be quite clear about how you're going to handle the Reno deal... :rofl: ==> know what I'm sayin'?

Back