P.L.E.N.T.Y=OF=N.O.T.I.C.E (SoCalHoons 12JUN10)

Here's a little video...from the 243-stop.

- Notice on 243.AVI[/url]

Mmmm...cheezy. Hahahaha...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Home again Home again diggety dog! It was great to see you all again and meet new people.
Thanks Scar for talking me into this, I NEEDED it.
Kev, next time we'll know where we're going. At least we got to rip it twice!

You were an 'easy sale,' Owen! :rofl:

Here's a little video...from the 243-stop.

- Notice on 243.AVI[/url]

Mmmm...cheezy. Hahahaha...:rofl:

Your left boot needs oil! :laugh:

Nice, thanks for the day and hope that all had as good a time as me!:beerchug:

Bubba

I updated the rider names (and added a pic of Wasabi) (:whistle:) (mostly) per Kromdom's request...

:beerchug:

This is when Owen and I went on a "joyride"

Here are my pics
DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

I think its time to change em
DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Kudos, in a big way, are now bestowed upon Kromdom who offered to stay roadside with Chopstix and await the tow vehicle and make sure Chopstix got headed in the right direction.

You are a good man, Krommie. Thank you for taking care of Chopstix and for allowing us to continue making our way to Idyllwild. I only wish you both could have enjoyed the rest of the day with us.

I promise to arrange another epic SoCalHoon-a-thon so we can all get out and try it again... [/I]

+1 :thumbsup::bowdown:

Hi Ken,
It was neat seeing you coming up the 243 when I was going down.

Did you hear me on the chatterbox? I heard you.
I spanked it down even with the cagers and wind!:laugh:

Good seeing you again, bro! :beerchug:
Bubba

Yeah! I thought that was you, Bubba! I heard you on the chatterbox over the Mozart I had cranking in the iPod. Those sure are some snazzy looking leathers you got there! You got some good shots in bro. I am looking forward to riding with you again in 56 days!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Are there any posts on when the next SoCalHoons will take place, looking to ride with you guys and hope to meet some of you to go riding with anytime.
Thanks

Scar Hayabusa | Facebook

Scar was pretty active here before not so much now :down:

That is his FB page if you want to friend him an keep up on his thing which is The Busa Stampede, a paid event but from the pics and reviews something well worth it for what ya get out of it :)

If you google it you should find the website for the event not sure if I should post a link to it, you have to make a reservation to attend.

website maybe at the end of the video also :hide:

If I were in town I would do the bike night @ MSM. Unfortunately I am still on assignment in SC til August. :(

Scar Hayabusa | Facebook

Scar was pretty active here before not so much now :down:

That is his FB page if you want to friend him an keep up on his thing which is The Busa Stampede, a paid event but from the pics and reviews something well worth it for what ya get out of it :)

If you google it you should find the website for the event not sure if I should post a link to it, you have to make a reservation to attend.

website maybe at the end of the video also :hide:

Just got back from the 10th annual Busa Stampede!! Had a great time once again!!

Back