P.L.E.N.T.Y=OF=N.O.T.I.C.E (SoCalHoons 12JUN10)

Hey bubba

will be praying for you and your family brother!

God is in your corner not agains you!

God bless!

Miguel,
Its all good stuff, The wife is going to Greece for the Seven Cities Tour, the daughters are moving into their new places and a birthday party is in there some where.:laugh: Just life happening as he intended it.

Lamb sure hopes he was nice to you! :please:

Yes, t would be akward if not.:rofl:

I will do my best to be in town for this epic ride. The epic rides are the best, sad I missed the last one.
Bubba, we could ride down there together if you are going to be in Crestline, or we can meet and ride down from Westminster:thumbsup:

I will most likely be in Westminster and could meet you along the way, and we can hoon it on down together.:beerchug:
So far the dates are looking good for this!:thumbsup:

I am also hoping that Vega and Bushido will be in attendance!
What say brothers?

Bubba

gonna need another slow rider to keep me company as I bring in the rear of the pack :whistle:

Riders of every skill level...:beerchug:

It's shaping up to be rather a phat ride for the 'busa pilots!

Yee-hah!!!

Hey bubba.. for this ride, Since you will be riding past me, we should meet up and ride down with whoever else to the start point.. I'm right off the 405 / harbor

Hey bubba.. for this ride, Since you will be riding past me, we should meet up and ride down with whoever else to the start point.. I'm right off the 405 / harbor

Perfect, and we can get Kromdom too, and if all goes well with the others, we will blow into SD with a full Orange/LA contingency!:thumbsup:
Bubba

Perfect, and we can get Kromdom too, and if all goes well with the others, we will blow into SD with a full Orange/LA contingency!:thumbsup:
Bubba

Please don't forget to bring Vega and MikeU. BigFisch should join you, as well, and what about ShortBoarder?

:whistle:

Please don't forget to bring Vega and MikeU. BigFisch should join you, as well, and what about ShortBoarder?

Aye, Aye Sir!
I have not heard from Shortboarder, have you?
U r so Bossy

Bubba

Aye, Aye Sir!
I have not heard from Shortboarder, have you?
U r so Bossy

Bubba

I know you are, but what am I?

I talked to him in Julian a couple of months ago...a random crossing of paths. He is doing great.

:beerchug:

I know you are, but what am I?

I talked to him in Julian a couple of months ago...a random crossing of paths. He is doing great.

:beerchug:

You are Keel'ed
Does he even visit the Org? If so I will PM him.

Do I look like the Shell Answer Man?

I thought Hayabusa guys knew everything!:laugh:

This is what you look like. As if you hadn't seen yourself in the shiny buildings.:rofl:

I SO Keeeelllll UUUUU!

IMG_9810.JPG

You are such a HOON!!!

Maybe, but I DO NOT look like the Shell Answer Man. :rofl:

Lamb: Want to reach out to Craig/Shortboarder and see if he can join us?

Bubba

OK to rendezvous with you guys at Denny's (off the 5 fwy near Camp Pendleton)? There is a Mobil gas station next to it: top off the tanks and drain the vein at Denny's :thumbsup:

P.S. SCAR, I went on a "training" run on my way home from work today:
CA Motorcycle Roads: De Luz Road
De Luz Road

De Luz.jpg

Last edited:
OK to rendezvous with you guys at Denny's (off the 5 fwy near Camp Pendleton)? There is a Mobil gas station next to it: top off the tanks and drain the vein at Denny's :thumbsup:

P.S. SCAR, I went on a "training" run on my way home from work today...

Krommie...DuLuz is heinously techincal, oft-times dirty, and has streams running across it.

That's some good "training" right there.

Can't wait to see you!!

I'll be there! Ken if your in town we can ride down together.

Mike...too much time has passed. Since last October, yo.

It'll be good to see you again, as well! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Krommie...DuLuz is heinously techincal, oft-times dirty, and has streams running across it.
That's some good "training" right there.
Can't wait to see you!!

Oh yeah.....those dang streams :banghead: Need more practice, did not expect to be this sore after the ride.

Back