SoCal Hoons! Ride it out on Saturday, 13MAR10

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

We have a Newbie (TheSkaz) coming to town the middle of this week.

Let's rally and see if we can show him some of SoCal's finest Hoonsmanship and camaraderie. Us-style.

I'll be rolling back into San Diego on Friday evening, and will be READY TO RIDE on Saturday morning.

Weather permitting, we could maybe (MAYBE, I said) get a piece of pie in Julian. :whistle:

MikeU? BigFisch? Bubba? Aussiekeeper? Kromdom? Carlsbadbusa? Lamb? Klatu? Skaz?

Chop Chop! Let's rock 'n' roll! Not like an Ancient Chinese Secret!

Skaz: Bro! Welcome to SoCal! Send me your e-addy, and I'll get you invited to SoCalSportBikes...where all the SoCalHoons congregate.

:beerchug:

Scar

Last edited:
I think I have lurked long enough, fantasized in silence about The HOONdom. I want in :please:

If things go thru, Carlos (carlsbadbusa) and I will be the "welcoming" committee for KEV as he crosses into the San Diego county line this Wednesday! :cheerleader:

Last edited:
I think I have lurked long enough, fantasized in silence about The HOONdom. I want in :please:

If things go thru, Carlos (carlsbadbusa) and I will be the "welcoming" committee for KEV as he crosses into the San Diego county line this Wednesday! :cheerleader:

:rofl:

Lurk no more, youngster!

I'm sure you and Carlos will do Keven right. Look forward to seeing all ya'lls on Saturday...

:whistle:

Wow,
I will be in San Diego, but
Things have changed a bit in this weekend. I am going to be in a cage and the wife is out of town. I will not even be able to meet up with you as I had tried to plan. :sad:

Have fun you bunch a hoons.
Bubba

Last edited:
Wow,
I will be in San Diego, but
Things have changed a bit in this weekend. I am going to be in a cage and the wife is out of town. I will not even be able to meet up with you as I had tried to plan. :sad:

Have fun you bunch a hoons.
Bubba

I find this unacceptable.

We'll have to discuss this in real-time; tonight on the phone. That's not a request.

Cage-dancing, eh? :rofl: I keel you!

I need to move to SoCal where folks ride every weekend .. it's like pulling teeth to get everyone riding around here.. particularly this time of year!

I need to move to SoCal where folks ride every weekend .. it's like pulling teeth to get everyone riding around here.. particularly this time of year!

Indeed you should! Look at the welcome TheSkaz is getting!

Red carpet treatment and all...

I find this unacceptable.

We'll have to discuss this in real-time; tonight on the phone. That's not a request.

Cage-dancing, eh? :rofl: I keel you!

Cage dancing Huh? That's okay brother, don't make me dig up the pole dance you were doing in Julian.:laugh:

I am going to be in class till 3:00P iin Pacific Beach.
Bubba da CageHoon

Cage dancing Huh? That's okay brother, don't make me dig up the pole dance you were doing in Julian.:laugh:

I am going to be in class till 3:00P iin Pacific Beach.
Bubba da CageHoon

I'm thinking maybe we can get back to SD in time to everyone get dinner together.

MAYbe. :laugh:

:whistle:

Sounds like fun, but the weather between Arizona and SoCal has been pretty iffy the last few weeks. Where are you actually working now scar... I recently retired and am up for riding to socal if the weather will start to cooperate...

Sounds like fun, but the weather between Arizona and SoCal has been pretty iffy the last few weeks. Where are you actually working now scar... I recently retired and am up for riding to socal if the weather will start to cooperate...

Hey, Danny! Congrats on the milestone!

I'm still doing the HQ thing in Phx. Aside from my upcoming cross-country and back trip in a couple of weeks, I'll plan to be doing this SD/Phx thing until the end of April.

Then I'll start doing all my travel from SanDog.

Would love to see you! :beerchug:

Sounds good. Maybe we can get together for lunch or dinner some time in the near future.

Okay:

Here's the plan...

8:00a Breakfast at Denny's (70th Street off I-8E)
9:00a Meet to Ride at Greenfield Mobil (Greenfield Rd off I-8E)
9:30a Roll out to points elsewhere. I'd name the roads, but for the most part it
doesn't matter.
Noon: Lunch
End of Ride: end of ride.

:laugh:

I hope to see as many of you as possible roll out to welcome Skaz (Kev) to SoCal.

Okay:

Here's the plan...

8:00a Breakfast at Denny's (70th Street off I-8E)
9:00a Meet to Ride at Greenfield Mobil (Greenfield Rd off I-8E)
9:30a Roll out to points elsewhere. I'd name the roads, but for the most part it
doesn't matter.
Noon: Lunch And we know how importante this is.:laugh:
End of Ride: end of ride.

:laugh:

I hope to see as many of you as possible roll out to welcome Skaz (Kev) to SoCal.

I keel u now

Back