Now taking donations

On a more serious note, I agree with the comment above that some long time members might miss this thread if they are not on here often, but I’m confident they’d be more than happy to contribute. I might have to text or call a couple of the busa friends I’ve made here through the years that are not very active these days.

@mabupa @sixpack577 . . . . I just got an email from a gorgeous Ukra women (I've been emailing) in distress because her apartment block just got blown up by the Ruskies . . . she's begging me for refuge at my place at the end of the Earth (NZ) and promises to pay in kind.
I said sorry, I've got no room at mine, but there's a lot of American friends I know that may be able to help, you guys all good with me sending her your addresses??
Thought so lol.

@mabupa @sixpack577 . . . . I just got an email from a gorgeous Ukra women (I've been emailing) in distress because her apartment block just got blown up by the Ruskies . . . she's begging me for refuge at my place at the end of the Earth (NZ) and promises to pay in kind.
I said sorry, I've got no room at mine, but there's a lot of American friends I know that may be able to help, you guys all good with me sending her your addresses??
Thought so lol.

What time is she coming?

Hey,

Done deal, I am glad to see that you have not closed the donation window. I think this is a fair yearly subscription fee.

Joke aside I am very much agree with those who commented before me related to the added value of this site for the whole community. It may worth a check with Suzuki HQ as well in my opinion, maybe due to the 25th anniversary and upcoming 30th - I hope so - they should invest some modernization/money to this brand as it seems it almost outgrown the mother brand in popularity... (Maybe they do undercover)

Hey,

Done deal, I am glad to see that you have not closed the donation window. I think this is a fair yearly subscription fee.

Joke aside I am very much agree with those who commented before me related to the added value of this site for the whole community. It may worth a check with Suzuki HQ as well in my opinion, maybe due to the 25th anniversary and upcoming 30th - I hope so - they should invest some modernization/money to this brand as it seems it almost outgrown the mother brand in popularity... (Maybe they do undercover)
I would almost guarantee there have been Suzuki engineers or reps lurking on this site....

In the Gen 3 Hayabusa development video Suzuki mentioned they have visited many on line forums and bike meets to see what people were doing to their Hayabusas

I would almost guarantee there have been Suzuki engineers or reps lurking on this site....

In the Gen 3 Hayabusa development video Suzuki mentioned they have visited many on line forums and bike meets to see what people were doing to their Hayabusas

Folks years ago the Suzuki team flew out and met with us at an event at Robbinsville NC, they rode The Tail of the Dragon on some of the members bikes and we had a great time. Years later Scar had one of his first Busa events in Vegas and Suzuki was there and we picked colors for what we thought would be the next big hitters... We had a Q'A and all of the things we suggested over the 2 meets were added into the Gen III except the trash can mod and I'm still a little bitter over that one :)

They lurk but in recent years have had ZERO contact with me....

Just did the 24’ donation Cap. It’s on PayPal under sus gayda

Back