Donations...... A few changes

I'm certainly not trying to slam the idea. I guess I need to think about it for a while an see how it goes. I know the value of showing appreciation for people that help others. I guess this is one way to do it.

For some reason today it just rubbed me wrong. Might just be the meds.

Ummm you think!? You have been in some mood now for awhile. :poke:

Ummm you think!? You have been in some mood now for awhile. :poke:

It's been a year now that I have been able to just go out and ride. The last six months I have been dealing with pain on a minute-by-minute basis. Sometimes it's just annoying. Sometimes I pray that someone cuts my legs off so it will stop. It will be another month before I get surgery.

I'm so burnt out on the drugs and pain I am ready to just go away. I have already remove all of the members on my friends list because I have apparently ticked off a Mod and they removed me from their list. I guess that's their way of telling me to go away or that I'm no longer wanted as a friend. I don't know anymore. I just don't have it in me to keep dealing with this crap.

Sorry for jacking you thread Doug.

Later

Hey cAp - system apprears to work great - except it won't let me $#%$#%'ing donate!

be glad you didn't, it kicked me out of being a mod when i did :banghead: i thought Cap was cutting his losses and booting me :laugh:

System works great Cap. Just like buying ****... er.. bike parts..Yeah .. thats the ticket !

At the risk of sounding stupid; how do I send my donation if I don't use Pay Pal? I didn't see the preferred payment option, just if I wanted to use Pay Pal.:poke:???

Thanks for doing this Doug. And thanks for getting rid of the page corner! that thing was irritating.

Hey Shawn, hurry home safely.

It's been a year now that I have been able to just go out and ride. The last six months I have been dealing with pain on a minute-by-minute basis. Sometimes it's just annoying. Sometimes I pray that someone cuts my legs off so it will stop. It will be another month before I get surgery.

I'm so burnt out on the drugs and pain I am ready to just go away. I have already remove all of the members on my friends list because I have apparently ticked off a Mod and they removed me from their list. I guess that's their way of telling me to go away or that I'm no longer wanted as a friend. I don't know anymore. I just don't have it in me to keep dealing with this crap.

Sorry for jacking you thread Doug.

Later

:gotpm:

cap I have been donating 5 bucks a month for 3 years (automated) dont know what its used for but your welcome to use it for other members in need I know its not much but every little bit counts.

You guys are awesome, the response has been great but I keep getting emails and PM's asking about the others with the B icon.. I am bumping my own thread.

C'mon, ya'llz...let's get this puppy rollin'...

Bessie's got some great miles ahead of her, and you can be part of the project!

At the risk of sounding stupid; how do I send my donation if I don't use Pay Pal? I didn't see the preferred payment option, just if I wanted to use Pay Pal.:poke:???

Dude...you can use a credit card securely through PayPal without having an account!!!

Let's do this!

Sweet.

I would love to jump on Scar but im to stupid to know where the danged button is to donate.. nor where I send it to.. ive been out of it the past few weeks due to other things going on.

So gimmie a link already, im to lazy to go fishin through.. :poke:

fine a hint dang...:rofl:

I would love to jump on Scar but im to stupid to know where the danged button is to donate.. nor where I send it to.. ive been out of it the past few weeks due to other things going on.

So gimmie a link already, im to lazy to go fishin through.. :poke:

fine a hint dang...:rofl:

Joseph: My brother... How the he!! are you?

Glad to see you jumpin' on... Look in the first post which Cap used to launch this thread...it looks a lot like "DONATE TO THE BESSIE FUND" <-- this will not substitute. Click on that in the first post, and it'll take you everywhere you need to go with it!

:beerchug:

Thanks, bro!!! :cheerleader:

Holy crap im blind read over the thing 5 times before I saw it... I need new glasses.. :whistle:

Hey all, I wanted to bump this thread... We are quickly running out of time and we haven't quite met the goals that we set to get Shawns bike completed before he gets home... The GREAT news is that his return is very near, now I hope we have the bike the way we want it before he gets back....

For those that have not read the top of the post it will show you how to donate to the Bessie project....

CAp

Back