Donations are open for awhile

I donated $20 and a handful of M&M's...but I ated the green ones, they're my favorite. :laugh:

WOW guys lots of new names.... I feel bad because I can't put faces with names to so many of you.....

Thank you all, everything makes a difference....

cap

WOW guys lots of new names.... I feel bad because I can't put faces with names to so many of you.....

cap

Done !!!!!
How bout some old names to ! :laugh:
You have been more than generous to alot that know you Doug , Thanks for letting me share the ride with yah!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

cap

Most of us are so far away from your home town.

Here you go: :blush:
174695d1264657350-omg-wife-just-came-home-28012010204.jpg

Most of us are so far away from your home town.

Here you go: :blush:
174695d1264657350-omg-wife-just-came-home-28012010204.jpg

hahahahahahah thanks, now I know where that missing package is at too....

:)

Hey I bet I know what's in that package !
A whole lotta girl scout cookies which didn't last long :rofl:

Cap this site has helped me in so many ways . I have made many friends here and am gonna give you one dollar for every friend that I have made .
I hope you can keep this place going for yrs to come cuz Adam will need help with his first Busa as well :) Thank you and should you ever manage to make it this far south or take a vacation to Florida your most welcome here .

Thanks cap, sent you some funds.

I was just riding with Ken from MR Cycle on saturday and as we were eating BBQ at Hog Wild in Brevard and he was commenting how awesome and mature and cool the oRg was.

Ok bigger question. How old are you Cap? I mean roughly... I can't imagine a place like this - a melting pot of people, ideas, religions, races etc. just disappearing. Someone's gotta continue it when you fall over or have had enough.

Don't be reluctant to open the place up for donations. Do you realise how much joy it gives us to send $$ your way to support this place? I for one would have no problem if you made plenty of donations every year, and lived really well off it.

Do a good job with this site,
and people will pay (donate to) you.
Gladly.

Last edited:
Ok bigger question. How old are you Cap? I mean roughly... I can't imagine a place like this - a melting pot of people, ideas, religions, races etc. just disappearing. Someone's gotta continue it when you fall over or have had enough.

Don't be reluctant to open the place up for donations. Do you realise how much joy it gives us to send $$ your way to support this place? I for one would have no problem if you made plenty of donations every year, and lived really well off it.

Do a good job with this site,
and people will pay (donate to) you.
Gladly.

Lets just say that I feel a lot older today! I have a few years left, there are plenty of folks that have keys to the kingdom too...

cap

Back