Now I wonder what this is for.. (pic)

Bogus, it just ain't fair for you to have all that fun. If I wasn't so old I would file adoption papers for you to adopt me. :laugh: Have fun and be sure there's a camera on you at all times. We gotta see you in action.

Bogus, it just ain't fair for you to have all that fun. If I wasn't so old I would file adoption papers for you to adopt me. :laugh: Have fun and be sure there's a camera on you at all times. We gotta see you in action.
well here is an early shot... my first day of riding this season... I was hauling the mail on this day... I got a knee down early in the session too.. after my tires warmed up a bit, I started knocking down some good lap times..

3306977944_97765481fc_b.jpg

Looks like the hat that guy wore in Spaceballs, oorrrrrrrrr is it just me ?

Have you done a track day before ? If so, how does it compare to drag racing, (before you became numb to it) ? I would love to try both sometime !!!

have fun randy, ill keep mine low the old fashioned way...with my lowering links..LOL

Looks like the hat that guy wore in Spaceballs, oorrrrrrrrr is it just me ?

Have you done a track day before ? If so, how does it compare to drag racing, (before you became numb to it) ? I would love to try both sometime !!!
nope, never done a track day.. I am really looking forward to it however.. I had a crew chief that was going to come along (works for Team Duc) but he is now in jail in Chicago for being involved in a fake drug raid at a warehouse where they were scamming some $6M in pot.. talk about murphys law.. So I am going by myself (well I got 2 female cuties going as umbrella girls :laugh: ) You know what they say, "if you cant run with the big dogs, at least look good" :rofl:

drag racing just turned into work one day.. sitting in Boise Idaho for the NightFires and I just said "quit" We won the Fuel Altered Championship but I just got tired... Flew home that Sunday and never worked another race... (well as a racer) Felt like Forest Gump when he was running..

Your rearsets are the bomb and for a great price. The big deal for rearsets and track use (besides adjustment) is how well the ends capture your boot soles....and yours look knurled and aggressive so I bet you'll love em. Below is a pic of mine (Satos) and proof that we get snow here too.

100_0069.jpg

P1000369.JPG

Hey I got my rear sets from him today!! as advertised and with a spare shifter knob and a spare peg.. not bad for a $200 set of rearsets huh?
Rearsets look real good, but whet the HELL is that sticker doing on your swingarm still?:rulez:

Back