Yoshimura X1-R hayabusa

Nitrous, that is one gorgeous bike...I wouldn't even let a divorce rip that out of my dying fingers. You got an eye for design. Well done and how on earth did you let it go? WHY!!!???!!!

LOL..Hey cook!..Actually they don't make them anymore..That one was from robopti..So if you can get your hands on one it's from someone that is lucky enough to be sitting on one!

Hey! It's not that I doubted my source,, or his word,, but you know 3500 is a load of coin. I made reference last week and after the call came back in the word was that Yoshimura will make one per my special request; single filler neck, hand built, one off, six to possibly seven week delivery. Isn't life great! :thumbsup:

I remember Rob's bike,, that was one insannnnnnne package - top to bottom. All the goods in the world dropped into that bike. Money no object! Totally SICK!

Thanks for dropping the line back, Bro!
icon14.gif

Hey! It's not that I doubted my source,, or his word,, but you know 3500 is a load of coin. I made reference last week and after the call came back in the word was that Yoshimura will make one per my special request; single filler neck, hand built, one off, six to possibly seven week delivery. Isn't life great! :thumbsup:

I remember Rob's bike,, that was one insannnnnnne package - top to bottom. All the goods in the world dropped into that bike. Money no object! Totally SICK!

Thanks for dropping the line back, Bro!
icon14.gif

Not a problem brother!:thumbsup:..Other than the tank I still have the bike!..I remember you still from the kaos board days and all of us following robs lastest updates and mods to the monster...I still shake my head in disbelief sometimes that i actually own it...Robopti is an awesome guy and made my dream come true!:beerchug:

Not a problem brother!:thumbsup:..Other than the tank I still have the bike!..I remember you still from the kaos board days and all of us following robs lastest updates and mods to the monster...I still shake my head in disbelief sometimes that i actually own it...Robopti is an awesome guy and made my dream come true!:beerchug:

I remember you, too, my friend. We had so, so many laughs. That was a great crew. We learned so much back then, my head was spinning. I wish we had half as many of all of those OG people around. The information dump was insatiable. Cie la Vie! Post pics of your bike? I love looking at that work of mastery. Or,,, steer me towards a link? -Chris

X-1 has been one of my all time favs... If I remember right, Guclu or one of his friends has a scoot painted to match the x-1...that thing is a sublime piece of machinery!

No, been gone for years,I kept the tank.Im going to build another bike,nothing too crazy but it will be nice.

Back