yoshimura

adrenaline junkey

Donating Member
Registered
Well been dealing with them for 5 days now. placed an order after recieving some damaged cans from board members to re sleeve 2 cans. placed the order and everything went fine order arived but noticed wrong rivets were included.  
sad.gif
 so made the call and talked to a represenative and he advises me i must ship back the wrong ones before new ones could be sent out. crap oh well i decided to check around town within the hour I was back home still rivitless  so called em back just send me some found out i had to pay for them and shipping along with shipping of the old ones back. so told them i didnt think that was right and the told me i can leave a message for the person in charge. I did that 4 days ago no return calls or anything. so today i called again no one there to take calls. busababe9 called finaly got ahold of em and they said just leave a message or send the old ones back and soon as we recieve them new ones will go out. so i made another call and gave them my sob story finaly they concted me to the supervisor i gave him invoice number and he advised me that they didnt keep track of them so wasnt any good. he finaly decided to send me out new ones but said ya realize we send out the small rivets because it takes a heavy duty gun  to put in 3/16 rivits. Im like ok and the 1/8 rivits ya sent me are supose to do what in a 3/16 hole  
poke.gif
all of this over a part that was 2.36  sure wish we had some better hardware stores around here any way just venting and somthing ya might take into consideration on your next purchase  good old Customer Service  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121765124 -->

Sorry for the upside down customer service but I never experienced anything like that while dealing with Yoshi.

I got the rivets and gun from Wallyworld when gutting my Yosh.......Surely there's one in a town near you?

well checked every where even wally world yosh rep said they had to be the closed end or sealed end rivet but they are on there way now so should be just a few days but i still have to pay shipping back on the wrong ones they sent or just keep em ansd pay for the new ones. that doesnt bother me just all the waiting and for such a minimal amount ya think they would say sorry and just send out the right ones to start with
sad.gif

well checked every where even wally world yosh rep said they had to be the closed end  or sealed end rivet but they are on there way now so should be just a few days but i still have to pay shipping back on the wrong ones they sent or just keep em ansd pay for the new ones. that doesnt bother me just all the waiting and for such a minimal amount ya think they would say sorry and just send out the right ones to start with  
sad.gif
Yeah, that's rediculous. Sometimes they just don't get it. Ship us back the rivets at your expense even though we sent you the wrong ones and by the way they are only about two buck which is less than the shipping will cost and by the way we ah sofa king we toddid.
mad.gif

Back