I was always wondering

MoTrFinger

Registered
What the bottom of my Busa looks like in motion, more pics to come! There may even be one more with a bit more lean then this
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT PICS!!!
But what I really want to know is what's in the bag......just tell us what's in the bag.

Man my bike want lean like that...Must have a defect...No cheap shots...
laugh.gif

Photoshopped. EVERYONE knows Hayabusa's can't lean... they just go strait real fast

Nice! but yeah!! What's in the bag?? But if this is like a Quentin Tarotino movie, like Pulp Fiction, we may never find out
sad.gif

Nice! but yeah!! What's in the bag?? But if this is like a Quentin Tarotino movie, like Pulp Fiction, we may never find out
sad.gif

GREAT PICS!!!
But what I really want to know is what's in the bag......just tell us what's in the bag.
Its a parachute to help slow him down after the long straights...
tounge.gif

And you thought drag racers are the only people who uses them!!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107205440 -->

I hate how everyone says damn your riding awesome to be on a busa. thats all I know,, everyone I ride with are liter bikes, I just do what I can to keep up, but do love the pix , everyone says a busa isnt made for curves , I just tell them that they cant tell me that

Nice... I am trainin my Busa to do that now. Any advice on getting her down in a lean like that?
biggrin.gif

Good sticky tires, warm pavment--clean pavement--and-----the skill---and some bravery ----not so easy for the masses to master--little by little-- Cool pic's.

Here it is boots and ..... SIDE OF THE FRIGGEN BIKE on the ground and no I did not low side as you can tell by the direction of the scrape

This was the turn I did it on it seemed like you could drag anything as you can see by this pass the knee is actually tucked in a little compared to how I usually take a turn I scraped the crap out of my break lever also

Last edited by a moderator:
Back