My hopes for the bash.... Can we start this now.

Mrs Grumpy saying "Just Joking" after calling the guy that wears glasses 4 eyes doesnt make it Okay...

telling SamBusa that he is inexperienced and fumbles around like an 8th grader and thinks he is doing it right is very very hurtful.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I lol'd so hard I think I may have wet my pants a little

I'm sooooo going to leave this one alone. :laugh:

Hey, I'm no experienced rider either remember.....just because Jared is coming along doesn't mean I'll get him out on the road. :poke: I make NO promises.

Jared, he's the subway guy right? :D not sure Dave's gonna like that. :poke:

I hope everyone has a great time, lots of funny stories, good food, and everyone arrives home safely. I pray this for you guys. Godspeed.

Yeah...great advice, Rev.

Cap: Good timing for a message of this sort. Interesting statistics, too.

It might be a good "read" sometime if someone who was at the beginning of the Bash would document it's history.

Anyone who reads that on-going history would then be tuned into what the Bash really means, where it came from, and how their own participation can enhance the experience.

:beerchug:

Here is the first post of when it started.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/8503-deal-s-gap-busa-bash.html

Thought I would share.

Chris

I am the king of not seeing the obvious.

I swear that was my title Cap.. Hmm we gonna have to play some rock, paper scissors to see who is the king on this one.:laugh:

Best start preparing im practicin now.

Wow I need help I am loosing and the only one playin. :banghead:

I promise to arrive with a good attitude and leave my differences with others in the past.

pssssst...................it's us younger guys that are the slow group:laugh:

Younger guys, ACE ... and GIRLS!!!! (well.. Girl....singular) :whistle:

Low and Slow... that's how we roll... :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Last edited:
Fixed this one too...

:poke:

not-funny.jpg

Back