My hopes for the bash.... Can we start this now.

And I'd like to add that if there's anyone I've offended, PM Doug :thumbsup:

All well said...I can't wait to see the gang and bet he butt of all jokes as usual...thanks guys, really, means so much :moon:

Here's to good times, great friends and some amazing rides :beerchug:

Anyhow.

I have really enjoied the conversations, joking around and differences of opinion I have encountered and I am really looking forward to meeting you guys in person and sharing the road and some cocktails.

:beerchug:

hey, Doug. I can't tell you enough what it means to continually 'see' the demonstration of support and encouragement shown through this site. The success of this 'family' obviously comes from the countless hours of self-sacrifice of those who lead here. Many, many, thanks to you all for demonstrating the heart of commitment seldom seen in other places you would most expect. I, for one, am extremely grateful!

I look forward to hookin' up with all that I can and 'throwin' down a few':beerchug:, and sharin' time and stories of life as it continues to happen.

And as far as disputes and conflict, in some cases, I guess you never know the strength of something until its been tried and tested. The old saying that 'love covers a multitude of sins' is the strength of relationships....and I see a lot of love here. Kinda cool! (I do think we ought to change the name of the 'Men's Only' forum to 'The Pig Pen' for "in wrestling with a pig you both get dirty and the pig likes it!":poke:). OMG was that out loud?:moon: NO OFFENSE, IT'S JUST A JOKE!!:laugh: I think....:whistle:

Much love to all and look forward to seeing everyone somewhere along the way!:beerchug::thumbsup::cheerleader:

(As soon as I can figure all the functions out on the pesonal control panel, I will post pics of the scoot and others. I promise!)

Just glad to see you posting up Jay Willie! Been on here a while and been far too quiet :poke:

:thumbsup:

'The Pig Pen' for "in wrestling with a pig you both get dirty and the pig likes it!"

My daily mantra for dealing with my students (and other people in this world)... "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

great post CAp :bowdown: i am so ready to be there already seeing old friends and meeting new ones, it's amazing how everything else just sort of fades away when we all meet face to face and realize what an amazing community (and family) it is to which we belong...every meet i have been to has resulted in making more great friends, here is to this one being the best one yet :beerchug:

if I have offended anyone Im sorry, I ran out of clean towels and soap for the shower, I assure you my BO will be in check at the bash
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AHHH.....how many more days?! :laugh:

I hope this nasty weather pattern of 3 days shine 3 days blah goes away soon. NC hasn't been too bad lately but up in IL it's been real shiddy lately and I have to ride OUT of this state to get down there. :thumbsup:

I really don't think there will be any problems at the bash. Usually from what I've seen, people leave it at home.

Just glad to see you posting up Jay Willie! Been on here a while and been far too quiet :poke:

:thumbsup:

Yeah, sister, you be right! Long story, as most of mine usually are, but suffice to say I am looking forward to being a part of the community.

Now, I don't figure I'm that much of a computer illiterate but I'm having a very hard time getting things to cooperate from here...like posting pics, navigating my control panel, etc. I will be bringing a lap top to the ESMnG so if anybody has a room with free internet and knows about this stuff, could you please give me a hand?:banghead::banghead::banghead::please:

Yeah, sister, you be right! Long story, as most of mine usually are, but suffice to say I am looking forward to being a part of the community.

Now, I don't figure I'm that much of a computer illiterate but I'm having a very hard time getting things to cooperate from here...like posting pics, navigating my control panel, etc. I will be bringing a lap top to the ESMnG so if anybody has a room with free internet and knows about this stuff, could you please give me a hand?:banghead::banghead::banghead::please:

(Yeah, Hal, still strugglin'. You're still a great help!!)

Then there will be the REAL BASH in Reno !!!! :thumbsup:

You just come sit at the bar Doug, and we'll take good care of you, and "you won't need any of your cash"......... :super:

We'll show you how the O-R-G roll out West !!!! :oldcool:
Do you guys know how much he can drink!:whistle:
Be sure to tie him on his bar stool, he has been know to "low side" out of his chair after a few drinks!:laugh:

Anyhow.

I have really enjoied the conversations, joking around and differences of opinion I have encountered and I am really looking forward to meeting you guys in person and sharing the road and some cocktails.

:beerchug:

Dry county Brother, BYO :laugh:

Back