My hopes for the bash.... Can we start this now.

I hope that there aren't any hard feelings out there. I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with as many folks as possible, regardless of what side of a debate they were on.

Shaddup Dennis I'm still pissed over the gallery thing :cheerleader:

First time at the Bash but not the first time at the Gap. Good words of advice. Ride within your limits and have some fun. I look forward to introducing myself to as many members as I can. Maybe I can hook up with the slow , older guy group when riding the scenic undulating Dragon....no Busa parts from my bike on the Tree! LOL Wardie:thumbsup:

First time at the Bash but not the first time at the Gap. Good words of advice. Ride within your limits and have some fun. I look forward to introducing myself to as many members as I can. Maybe I can hook up with the slow , older guy group when riding the scenic undulating Dragon....no Busa parts from my bike on the Tree! LOL Wardie:thumbsup:

pssssst...................it's us younger guys that are the slow group:laugh:

You can ride with me... I will be the fat old guy in the back of the line....

Yeah....slow and low. :rofl: :rofl:

Have no problem with that, I got 2 kids to go home to. That's more important than riding like a fool and getting in trouble. So you're gonna be riding in the slow and low group too arent ya?

Have no problem with that, I got 2 kids to go home to. That's more important than riding like a fool and getting in trouble

Okay MR SENSITIVE.....you know I was joking. :poke: :poke:

How's that for getting along Captain? :whistle:

I just hope everyone has a good time, with no drama.

AND PLEASE NO INJURIES!!! last year was not a good year for a lot of people lets not do that again.

Mrs Grumpy saying "Just Joking" after calling the guy that wears glasses 4 eyes doesnt make it Okay...

telling SamBusa that he is inexperienced and fumbles around like an 8th grader and thinks he is doing it right is very very hurtful.

Sho do wish we could come. You guys and girls be careful and maybe next year. i'LL try to practice this summer so I can maybe keep up :thumbsup:

Mrs Grumpy saying "Just Joking" after calling the guy that wears glasses 4 eyes doesnt make it Okay...

telling SamBusa that he is inexperienced and fumbles around like an 8th grader and thinks he is doing it right is very very hurtful.

I'm sooooo going to leave this one alone. :laugh:

Hey, I'm no experienced rider either remember.....just because Jared is coming along doesn't mean I'll get him out on the road. :poke: I make NO promises.

Back