My confidence in this election shaken!

? ? ? Make it plain
~ and so will I . . .

:poke:

You do know there are republican voting felons. In general felons should he allowed to vote once they meet their states requirements however there should be exceptions. Obviously terrorists, child molesters etc should not have those rights reinstated in my opinion. However lets say you have a decorated military veteran who was convicted of a felony but is now a productive, tax paying citizen...can't vote ever again? There are very few of us who by law haven't done anything that could have or would have earned you the status of a felon. Either you were lucky or the judge was being gracious. And depending how and where you, going a certain speed on your Busa can get you a felony to by the way.
Can you site any examples where a Republican organization is trying to make a group of Republican felons eligible to vote, that isn't eligible?

Can you site any examples where a Republican organization is trying to make a group of Republican felons eligible to vote, that isn't eligible?
I never said that. For the record I do not agree with a party reinstating voting rights of felons to sway the polls. My only issue or should I say disagreement is with anyone who feels felons should not be allowed to vote. If they earn their right again under due process then let it be with exception to certain offenders. We may or may not agree on that but from what I've seen here we're on the same side.

I never said that. For the record I do not agree with a party reinstating voting rights of felons to sway the polls. My only issue or should I say disagreement is with anyone who feels felons should not be allowed to vote. If they earn their right again under due process then let it be with exception to certain offenders. We may or may not agree on that but from what I've seen here we're on the same side.
The best way to preserve your voting rights is to not become a felon. Nobody is forced into becoming one. Yes they can be re-instated and that varies from place to place. If you don't become a felon you don't have to worry about what place you are faced with. Yes there are varying degrees of them. And yes I pick places that are more rigorous about it than others. I don't wish to live in a place that is soft on them. I am entitled to make that choice.

The best way to preserve your voting rights is to not become a felon. Nobody is forced into becoming one. Yes they can be re-instated and that varies from place to place. If you don't become a felon you don't have to worry about what place you are faced with. Yes there are varying degrees of them. And yes I pick places that are more rigorous about it than others. I don't wish to live in a place that is soft on them. I am entitled to make that choice.
They shouldn't have of become one? Come down off that mountain top a few feet bro. Oh so you've never broken any laws? Never lied? Some felons have fought for and "defended" this country. Some have loss limb and more. Some have gave more than those who are so critical. They shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Some people find themselves in a tough spot. Not everyone is perfect like you. Also there are varying estimates on how many people are actually innocent.
Dude you need to some sort of life. You are such an angry black man. Perfect like me? Yes some people find themselves in a tough spot. You bet there are varying amounts of how many may be innocent. Once found innocent, they are no longer felons. Odd how that goes. Until then, they are. They have to deal with their choices they made.

They shouldn't have of become one? Come down off that mountain top a few feet bro. Oh so you've never broken any laws? Never lied? Some felons have fought for and "defended" this country. Some have loss limb and more. Some have gave more than those who are so critical. They shouldn't be allowed to vote?

So you define a breaking of a law as a felony? Lying as a felony? You could have asked me more directly have I ever committed a felony. Instead its lets call all law violations the same thing.

Yes some people defend their country and then become felons. What does one have to do with the other? If you are a felon, you won't be in the military as far as I know. Unless they have lowered that standard since my time. Some people don't serve their country and become felons. One has nothing to do with the other.

I have done speeds on our motorcycle that would be considered felonies. It's a choice I made. If caught the consequences are no one elses but mine to deal with.

So you define a breaking of a law as a felony? Lying as a felony? You could have asked me more directly have I ever committed a felony. Instead its lets call all law violations the same thing.

Yes some people defend their country and then become felons. What does one have to do with the other? If you are a felon, you won't be in the military as far as I know. Unless they have lowered that standard since my time. Some people don't serve their country and become felons. One has nothing to do with the other.

I have done speeds on our motorcycle that would be considered felonies. It's a choice I made. If caught the consequences are no one elses but mine to deal with.
In NC, that would be a misdemeanor. If you have a clean 18 month driving record, with an attorney, it will most probably be reduced to faulty equipment with no points.
Felons can vote after supervision or parole is done.

I believe this is a state by state thing, in nine states once convicted as a felon, you may not vote again ever.
In Maine and Vermont convicted felons may still vote.

1972 enter Lunch box Joe . 1973 Enter c10 AKA the Honey Badger . There is a reason people call me that .
Hi .What do you think of mail in voting? The Dems say there is no voter fraud! I inquired, Ballets are printed on regular paper they can be photocopied and forged. Faking the envelopes is the hard part. Lets see [what to do to cheat?] Democrat operative [ or it could be Republicans too] go house to house asking voters to let them mail in there ballots in for them as a public service. They steam them open and replace them with the fake one. Then they crease the corner of the envelope to let the Democratic Board of Elections [ or Republicans] not to object to the fake ballets to make sure they are counted. Two other ways! Postal workers can threw them in the trash [or a ditch as they just found, and they were mostly for Trump.] Or give them to Political Operative who opens them and changes them or throughs them away. Nursing Homes are a target also. operatives help them to fill them out. some times they are paid, they also bribe voters or intimidate voters to vote the way they want them to vote.

In NC, that would be a misdemeanor. If you have a clean 18 month driving record, with an attorney, it will most probably be reduced to faulty equipment with no points.
Felons can vote after supervision or parole is done.

I believe this is a state by state thing, in nine states once convicted as a felon, you may not vote again ever.
In Maine and Vermont convicted felons may still vote.
I really don't wake up each day trying to figure out if I'm going to be faced with a making decision that will take away my voting rights.

In my opinion both parties and their rabid supporters are crap, they care more about their parties than the country. Is this the best candidate’s they can come up with? They both will do anything to get votes. I’m doing a write in vote for a friend, I’m sure she would make a better president. At least I will cast an honest vote.

I said it before and I stand by what I said.....with 336 million people in the US, these 2 are the best you can come up with????

Only Biden is on the ticket in 6 weeks. Deflect all you want. You won't question Biden. It's your right. It's your country.
Only Biden is on the ticket in 6 weeks. Deflect all you want. You won't question Biden. It's your right. It's your country.
6 figures for some nooky....he clearly got ripped off

Screenshot_20200926-081302_Chrome.jpg

Back