My confidence in this election shaken!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Looking at the numbers there is no way Trump can win. But as we (Democrats) have been warned to do I checked my voting status a few weeks ago and I was not registered. I re-registered and checked back a few days later and I was listed as registered. Then I checked a week later and not registered again.

I think Trump is working triple time to steal this thing. Not sure there is any way to stop someone who will break any law or rule to win.

Biden.jpg

#DamnDaniel ~ #Democrats ~ #Idiot ~ #SleepyJoeBiden ~ #THEoRg *

Looking at the numbers there is no way Trump can win. But as we (Democrats) have been warned to do I checked my voting status a few weeks ago and I was not registered. I re-registered and checked back a few days later and I was listed as registered. Then I checked a week later and not registered again.

I think Trump is working triple time to steal this thing. Not sure there is any way to stop someone who will break any law or rule to win.
I wouldn't worry to much about it. Your confidence should be restored by knowing that Bloomberg has gotten thousands of felons able to vote in Fla now.

Hi Arch. Come on now, there is no such thing as voter fraud. The Dems have said this a 1,000,000 times we do not need voter ID. I just saw a news story, but did not get to save it. 350,000 dead people voted, 40,000 voter 2 times [all votes were for Dems] [The last part I made up] So do not get up set there is no voter fraud! Well then again that is what Democrats do all ways blame some for what they are doing.

Hi Arch. Come on now, there is no such thing as voter fraud. The Dems have said this a 1,000,000 times we do not need voter ID. I just saw a news story, but did not get to save it. 350,000 dead people voted, 40,000 voter 2 times [all votes were for Dems] [The last part I made up] So do not get up set there is no voter fraud! Well then again that is what Democrats do all ways blame some for what they are doing.
You made all that up.

How and where did you register?

I wasn't able to register online because of the f-ed up hoops they need to jump through to establish my address on my drivers license. That might be one less vote for Trump but we have dead people who can vote.

Chump must be having a helluva good time. Think about it, no matter what he says or how many times he lies, the pubtards still eat it up. He must be giddy knowing how the pubtards don’t seem to want to question anything he says or does, anything! Having lived thru nixon twice, reagan twice and even gdubya twice, anything is possible. I’ve voted with an absentee ballot for some years now. I’ve already received the voter phamplet and an email stating that every voter will receive a mail in ballot. Wonder if I’ll get both.

Chump must be having a helluva good time. Think about it, no matter what he says or how many times he lies, the pubtards still eat it up. He must be giddy knowing how the pubtards don’t seem to want to question anything he says or does, anything! Having lived thru nixon twice, reagan twice and even gdubya twice, anything is possible. I’ve voted with an absentee ballot for some years now. I’ve already received the voter phamplet and an email stating that every voter will receive a mail in ballot. Wonder if I’ll get both.
Yet you question Biden how?

Are you sure it's Trump and not the Russians?

Back