My confidence in this election shaken!

Well I haven't seen his tax returns. But if you want to look at mine, it shows a negative income for years now. I don't write a single tax code. I only use them as provided to me. Donald Trump is invested heavily into real estate across the country. I promise you, you can make a pretty decent rental income, and after using tax codes show a zero or negative income. Further if I have rental income coming in, in addition to tax advantages, I can also take out a loan on that property. Borrowed money is not taxable income. If my rents can carry that notes payments, I am not only making actual income I get to report as negative income, my borrowed money is also not reported as income. Because it legally isn't.

I doubt CNN will take the time to explain any of this. Unless Biden doesn't want to provide tax returns.

There is a reason many wealthy people are into real estate. These are but 2.

Unless we can see his returns, anybody can say anything they want to say about them. Meanwhile if the IRS thought he was a cheat, he must be a LOT smarter than them, because he's been doing it for years, and they haven't sent him to jail.

Now he might be a scumbag. But it won't be because I don't get to see his tax returns.
HI Jest check in Biden's income taxes. He used a tax loop-hole to get out from like $5,000,000. Did Hunter pay any taxes on the $3,500,000 he received from the wife of the corrupt wife of the mayor in Russia? I really do not think he did.

Just a old news paper article . Remember a few months ago He told the union man I dont work for YOU !

biden.jpg

About Trump’s taxes:

If a guy gives up his billionaire life to become a civil servant and serve his country, I really don’t need to bother about his taxes.

In Biden’s case if a politician and his son and his brother and his family all rise from middle class to millionaires, through a political career, I would love to see all their taxes going back years and years.

HI Jest check in Biden's income taxes. He used a tax loop-hole to get out from like $5,000,000. Did Hunter pay any taxes on the $3,500,000 he received from the wife of the corrupt wife of the mayor in Russia? I really do not think he did.
That all happened in the Ukraine man. We can't investigate that. How dare you think that the voters need to know this? (Insert Sarcasm Emoji here).

If all you want to know is what the headline says then all you’ll know is what the headline says. His full statement is included in the official transcript of that hearing in 1977. Of course pubtards won’t have the interest or the guts to read the truth, all the truth.

If all you want to know is what the headline says then all you’ll know is what the headline says. His full statement is included in the official transcript of that hearing in 1977. Of course pubtards won’t have the interest or the guts to read the truth, all the truth.
Will that hearing in 1977 also tell us why Biden tells black people if they vote for Trump they aren't black what 2 months ago now?

But since you are into full statements, show us a full statements or transcripts thereof made in a hearing that Trump has made concerning racist headlines. Go ahead. I know you have the guts for it.

Reactions: c10
Will that hearing in 1977 also tell us why Biden tells black people if they vote for Trump they aren't black what 2 months ago now?

No

But since you are into full statements, show us a full statements or transcripts thereof made in a hearing that Trump has made concerning racist headlines. Go ahead. I know you have the guts for it.

I’m not aware of any hearing that trump spoke at concerning racist headlines. But I’m still “into full statements” instead of living my life with my head in the sand due to only being interested in the headlines, no matter the source.

I’m not aware of any hearing that trump spoke at concerning racist headlines. But I’m still “into full statements” instead of living my life with my head in the sand due to only being interested in the headlines, no matter the source.
Then I suggest you stop being a hypocrite. Biden has made more than one full statement that is racist.

All in recent times. Here is but a few.

When Black reporter asked Joe Biden whether or not he has taken a Cognitive test.

Biden’s response: “No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man! That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, you’re taking a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

"Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Last edited:
Let's be clear. Joe Biden is a party man. He is here because of his party loyalty. He will say ANYTHING to PANDER for a vote. His history is rife with it.

You may not like Trump, but he is his own man. He doesn't pander to ANYBODY.

I hope Trump hands him his ass tonight in the debate...i will certainly be watching its going to be EPIC.

Let's be clear. Joe Biden is a party man. He is here because of his party loyalty. He will say ANYTHING to PANDER for a vote. His history is rife with it.

You may not like Trump, but he is his own man. He doesn't pander to ANYBODY.

I hope Trump hands him his ass tonight in the debate...i will certainly be watching its going to be EPIC.
But but but but.... a hearing in 1977! But but but Stormy Daniels. But but but collusion. But but but.....we haven't seen tax returns. But but but......

It's because he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
Paul I've watched, and this is not a true statement in my opinion.
However anything linked up to show other wise would not be acceptable to disprove he only cares for himself correct?

Back