My confidence in this election shaken!

I wouldn't worry to much about it. Your confidence should be restored by knowing that Bloomberg has gotten thousands of felons able to vote in Fla now.
I don't see an issue with that one though. A felony should not condemn you for life. A many good people of all types of backgrounds, careers, education, etc fall under the umbrella of a felon unfortunately.

I don't see an issue with that one though. A felony should not condemn you for life. A many good people of all types of backgrounds, careers, education, etc fall under the umbrella of a felon unfortunately.
Anyway.....it's the deplorables who should not be allowed to vote...... We few, we happy few, we "basket of deplorables":moon:

1600921090275.png

Well again had they followed the rules, they would have gotten their right to vote back. They didn't. And it varies from state to state what felons get voting rights restored. So Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal atty and now convicted felon, should have the right to vote? Child molesters? Convicted terrorist? I mean there are lots of flavors of felons here. I don't see any Republicans clamoring to restore any felons rights in order to get votes.

Yet you question Biden how?

Notcie I didn’t mention Cheney or Gore or Quayle or Humphrey or Agnew either? Know why? Because like Biden, they were never president! They were never ignorant game show hosts. They never paid a whore six figures for a piece of nooky. They didn’t lie to me every time they opened their mouths. (They) had some sense of honor and morality and had an idea about what it means to be in public service, well, now that I recall, maybe not Cheney or Agnew. :confused: trump is not only duping democrats and independents, he’s duping everyone, including republicans, the very people who seemingly abide and accept whatever he does, no matter what.

Commiting a crime does not invalidate your voting right. Otherwise might as well add bankruptcy and delinquent payments. Soon after we are back to debtors prisons. There is a reason credit laws were changed cuz the old way was to take away all your rights and freedom for monetary debt. Federal law just hasn't taken the states on this issue. Also if you think only one party fucks with voting ballots you need to a reality check. All parties good time with voting results. Doesn't matter what you do it all comes down to protecting that ballot box on election day. Doesn't matter how hard you campaign all year if you can't protect the ballot box.

Willie take a look at all Dem run cities / states . Some 50 plus years. Houston / Austin = Dem run , and are poor putting it nicely .
This is why middle America or fly over country as East/ west dems calls us vote Red .

Felons lose the right to vote during their probation / parole periods , and some for life due to charges / crime . Some states are different. Florida to go after Blomberg for buying votes it some media news . As paying off fines of felons to win their .
As a deferred adjudication felon ( removed from record after completion ) we were taught in our law library why we lost our right to vote . We would always chose the person / party that benefited us . Local government that was not harder on drug crimes , with lighter sentences .

You really missed the caught voter fraud by dems ? Might be time to forget left / right , and go on a personal fact seeking / economy study of each presidential term for the last 50 years .

Virginia voting is a mess due to Governor .

Dem's trying to change the rules every time they lose . Republic means every state has a say in whos press !

Okay have a great day :)

Well again had they followed the rules, they would have gotten their right to vote back. They didn't. And it varies from state to state what felons get voting rights restored. So Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal atty and now convicted felon, should have the right to vote? Child molesters? Convicted terrorist? I mean there are lots of flavors of felons here. I don't see any Republicans clamoring to restore any felons rights in order to get votes.
If they can be president why can't they vote?

Willie take a look at all Dem run cities / states . Some 50 plus years. Houston / Austin = Dem run , and are poor putting it nicely .
This is why middle America or fly over country as East/ west dems calls us vote Red .

Felons lose the right to vote during their probation / parole periods , and some for life due to charges / crime . Some states are different. Florida to go after Blomberg for buying votes it some media news . As paying off fines of felons to win their .
As a deferred adjudication felon ( removed from record after completion ) we were taught in our law library why we lost our right to vote . We would always chose the person / party that benefited us . Local government that was not harder on drug crimes , with lighter sentences .

You really missed the caught voter fraud by dems ? Might be time to forget left / right , and go on a personal fact seeking / economy study of each presidential term for the last 50 years .

Dem's trying to change the rules every time they lose . Republic means every state has a say in whos press !

That's all propaganda @c10 Look who pays the bills, it's blue states. Cities are sh-t holes because they have been starved.

You guys do know your vote for president doesn’t matter at all. Right? The popular vote does not nominate the president of this great nation.

The Democratic Party has really split this place in half. Just saying. Trying to impeach Trump before he was even in the office. A

Notcie I didn’t mention Cheney or Gore or Quayle or Humphrey or Agnew either? Know why? Because like Biden, they were never president! They were never ignorant game show hosts. They never paid a whore six figures for a piece of nooky. They didn’t lie to me every time they opened their mouths. (They) had some sense of honor and morality and had an idea about what it means to be in public service, well, now that I recall, maybe not Cheney or Agnew. :confused: trump is not only duping democrats and independents, he’s duping everyone, including republicans, the very people who seemingly abide and accept whatever he does, no matter what.
Only Biden is on the ticket in 6 weeks. Deflect all you want. You won't question Biden. It's your right. It's your country.

Great post C10. As you can see the response is you just read propoganda. Essentially you have no credibility because you're not able to find the right facts. When I ask what Republican cities are being burned down right before our eyes (media propoganda I'm sure), you can expect silence when you have alternate facts.

This one is for Arch:

If you put a bunch of red ants and a bunch of black ants in a jar, they will not do much.

But, if you shake the jar and dump them all on the ground, the red ants will attack the black ants and the black ants will attack the red ants. They will annihilate each and other, as the black ants believe the red ants wants to kill them and the red ants believe the black ants wants to kill them.

Who is to blame?

The guy shaking the jar.

Also if you think only one party fucks with voting ballots you need to a reality check. All parties good time with voting results.

All parties "good time".....
That is funny shi7 right there. I am going to work that into my daily repartee.

"Hey honey,wanna go back to my place and "Good Time" the heck outa each other."
eye brow.gif
Thanks Zee,good stuff. :laugh:
OK,carry on debating.
Rubb.

Back