Motorcycle stands possible group buy

That was quick guys
biggrin.gif
Let me know what you think, this may sound silly but if you need help assembling let me know cause mine didn't come with instructions.
yeah.. and be careful when you use the front stand.. i kept putting it in wrong and the bike would slip off..

make sure you look at the pic of the assembled one, you need the hooks pointed a certain way.
didn't come with instructions?

That was quick guys
biggrin.gif
  Let me know what you think, this may sound silly but if you need help assembling let me know cause mine didn't come with instructions.
yeah.. and be careful when you use the front stand.. i kept putting it in wrong and the bike would slip off..

make sure you look at the pic of the assembled one, you need the hooks pointed a certain way.
Same thing happened to me. I got a little nervous! Other than that they're great.

OK, hope I didnt fubar this one up.  Sent my paypal $$ in.  In body of message I put handle on the .org and request for both the spool and universal pad adapters.  Sent them a seperate email as well saying same.  Do ya need any thing from me at this point?

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141485261 -->

Everything should be good JD.  Please let me know when you get them.  later greg

Payment update:

jjbusa
kromdom
clock
cuffee
chrisr
RonB
IceMan
john 16:10 - waiting on paypal account to activate

Let me know if you guys need anything!

<!--EDIT|sportrider1296
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141535324 -->

i GOT MY STANDS fRIDAY. I TRIED THEM OUT, THE FRT ONE SLIPPED OUT ON ME .. WHICH WAY ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO GO-NO INSTRUCTION. I DONT WANT TO SLIP OUT AGAIN-ALREADY SCRATCHED THE FENDER. THANKS FOR ALL THE LEG WORK ON THE GROUP BUY...

I done the same thing man. I installed those the way I thought they would hook the best and mine slipped out too, but no damage. You probaly have installed them with the pins angled toward you meaning the front of the bike. Swap sides and now they should be angling toward the rear of the bike. That will work for you. Let me know

sportrider1296,
just an FYI that mine arrived today. won't be able to try them out till next month when I get back to San Diego. Thanks again for putting this GB together.
biggrin.gif

I done the same thing man.  I installed those the way I thought they would hook the best and mine slipped out too, but no damage.  You probaly have installed them with the pins angled toward you meaning the front of the bike.  Swap sides and now they should be angling toward the rear of the bike.  That will work for you.  Let me know
Stands arrived today!!!!! This information on your post above is very helpful

Thanks 16:10

Back 25 min later and she's up
biggrin.gif
and I even stopped to have a
40__s.gif
CokE.

<!--EDIT|John 16:10
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142034960 -->

edited for the time being. The original post was written out of minor frustration which appears to be being handle with promptness so out of fairness it was removed.

I received my stands. I would have to admit the quality appears to be very good. Welds are solid and above average. Havnt lifted the bike yet but appears that it will do the job. Powder coated not painted. Good buy for the money.

Does anyone know if the front stand lifts high enuff to remove the front wheel without additional support?

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142086438 -->

I don't think the phone number would do you any good anyway.
They don't return calls..I didn't expect to have mine yet but did
expect to at least for them to let me know they have payment.

sportrider1296 is working on it for me a this time. I may be wrong but didn't their name pop up on another forum before? Don't remember all the details but I remember some unhappy people.
Good Luck ICEMANN

I don't think the phone number would do you any good anyway.
They don't return calls..I didn't expect to have mine yet but did
expect to at least for them to let me know they have payment.

sportrider1296 is working on it for me a this time.  I may be wrong but didn't their name pop up on another forum before?  Don't remember all the details but I remember some unhappy people.
Good Luck ICEMANN
Ron,

Please check your filters, we anwsered your first e-mail, and the second one today..

Your stand set was shipped out on the 6th.

The FedEx tracking number is 519045360504822

ICEMAN,

Don't go buy anything. I am going to the post office first thing in the morning and overnighting a package.

.. Scott

Back