More group buys in the future!

sportrider1296

Donating Member
Registered
Heys guys, as you already know I have been working on the busa decals group buy on the board.

Well, I have some more ideas and want to run them by everyone to see if we have enough people interested to start them.

I just ordered a set of the checkered flag motorsports motorcycle stands.  When I get them I will post the quality and my opinions.  I have contacted them about a group deal already.  Let me know if you might be interested.

Also, I just ordered some new tires for the busa from ride now motorsports.  
front: shinko 005 120/70/17
rear: shinko 009 190/50/17

I will post opinions when I receive them also.  I have not contacted them about the possibility of a group purchase deal yet.  Their prices are so low that I dought they would budge any.  I got my whole set to the door for less than $160.  If anyone is interested let me know.  I wanted the road attacks or Z6's but I wanted to be able to provide some feedback to everyone on the shinkos since they seem to be not very popular.  I also could not resist the price.
poke.gif

http://store.azmusa.com/shink.html

<!--EDIT|sportrider1296
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140584664 -->

shinko_005___009.JPG

Silly, but somebody needs to hook up a group buy on cases of oil filters, I'm tired of paying $10 plus dollars and shipping for K&N filters. Have to be able to get them cheaper in a case than buying them one at a time.

OK, you can laugh at me now and continue on.
wink.gif

Back