Raptor shift light group buy?

ANTIBLING

Registered
Any one interested in a possible group buy of a Raptor performance shift light? I have sent them an e-mail but they will not be back in the office until next week.

Those who have them any feedback would be great!

http://www.raptorperformance.com/

+/- 12 so far!

<!--EDIT|ANTIBLING
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120659865 -->

I'm in,This is a nice piece!
smile.gif

I'd be in if you are getting the blue led ones.

Might be a good alternative to a tach for the new track bike. Keep us posted on the group price.
cool.gif

I also asked them about a possible donation to the raffle so we'll see what they say when they return on tuesday.

Hopefully they will see the potential of this buy and cut us a pretty good deal.

Ill post again when I hear something from them!

i may be interested depending on the price, and what other members who already have one hafta say about it's quality, and how well it works.

I have heard nothing but good things about both the light itself and the customer service behind it. I'm sure someone on this board has one they would like to comment on...........

Why is it that EVERY mod is minimum of $100 ?? For something so little and simple, just like the Throttlemeister.........

I'm in though, I need it, as I'm not used to not having one to let me know when I'm redlining. I call em idiot lights.

Raptor lights are less than $100 shipped ordered anytime. I just bought one because of all the things I have heard about them. Won't get it until after the 4th though.

Back