Bluegauges group buy!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
IF you have already paid for your gauges SEND THEM IN!
We got the green light today!
If you want on the list or haven't been contacted by Scott with the info you need please PM the Bug!

Lower case lettering approved through Bug only!

1. BigBSBusa
2. BUSA-MAN 24-7*** -(PRICE LOCKED IN)
4. georgiabusa_05    
7. macmode - (INITIAL CONTACT MADE)
8. Leo  
10 nitrousjunkie   
12 emptys - PAID
15 EastCoast - PAID SENT IN
16 grabntwist  
17 hooken203
19 qrychefanus - paid
20 HT_USMC *** -(PRICE LOCKED IN)
23 06BUSA  
25 Bacharles  paid
27 1320Busa  
28 BUTTER2BOY - (INITIAL CONTACT MADE)
29 321cya  
30 BusaSamurai - PAID
31 busa boyz - paid sent gauges
32 IFLYLOW - IN PROCESS
33 gtrpimp76 - PAID
34 race24x - contact made
35 greenbean53
36 jbusa
37 ks-waterbug - PAID GAUGES SENT
38 Tool - paid will send gauges
39 ranman - paid sent gauges

Names removed as orders are completed

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141156624 -->

Ordering process:
YOU MUST BE ON THE LIST TO RECIEVE THIS DISCOUNT!
Remember you only have until Feb 28, 2006 to make payment. Your gauges can be sent in anytime! Not sure of the cost read on....
1st, if you are ordering any service, (backlighting, illumiglo faceplate with installation, mileage correction) you must package your gauges and send them in to Bluegauges.
Total cost for any of the $175 packages is $135 for members. All other combinations of product must contact Scott@bluegauges.com
You have 2 choices for payment. Credit card payments can only be accepted through paypal.com. There email address to use for payment is scott@bluegauges.com. If you are unfamiliar with paypal but still need to pay with a credit card, we can send you a "paypal request for payment" by email which you only need to follow the steps. You can pay at any time before the gauges are sent back. If we get your order with no payment, we will assume you want to pay through paypal and send a payment request. The other option is to include a money order in the box with your gauges. You can purchase a postal money order at any post office. Make money orders payable to  "BLUEGAUGES.COM" and send along with your gauge cluster to:

BLUEGAUGES.COM
735 Delaware Rd.   #123
Buffalo, NY 14223-1231
Please remember to include:

A note with specific instructions on how you want your gauges done to include the words HAYABUSA.ORG GROUP BUY.

Haybusa.org User ID (I.E. mine would be Ks-waterbug)

Clearly written return shipping address. (preferably typed so we make no mistakes)

E-Mail address.

Phone number.

A copy of the paypal receipt if you choose to pay with paypal - or a money order made out to "Bluegauges.com"

Be sure to put appropriate insurance on the package as I am not responsible for lost mail. (For Priority Mail $400 insurance is only an extra $5)

Our address is at a UPS store so your packages will remain safe. Do not ship for early morning delivery because there is no benefit as we don't pick up the packages until late afternoon anyway. There is also no need for authorization numbers or work order numbers or anything like that. We are informed by paypal as soon as a payment is made and when we get this info, we print out your payment, and match it up with your package when it comes in. All work is performed within 48 hours unless there is a problem. (unclear order, no return address, out of stock items, etc). When work is completed, we prepare the shipping label with the US postal service. They will email you a confirmation saying that the package is on its way along with tracking info.

bump.gif
with time running out want to keep this up top...

1. BigBSBusa *
2. BUSA-MAN 24-7*** -(Price Locked in)
3. Juggler *
4. georgiabusa_05 *
6. hionbusa *
7. macmode - PAID
8. Leo *
10 nitrousjunkie *
11 Youkai *
12 emptys - PAID
15 EastCoast - PAID
16 grabntwist *
17 hooken203 *
19 qrychefanus - PAID
20 HT_USMC *** -(Price Locked in)
23 06BUSA *
25 Bacharles *
27 1320Busa *
28 BUTTER2BOY - (initial contact made)
29 321cya *
32 BusaSamurai - PAID
33 busa boyz - Shipping tuesday
35 gtrpimp76 - PAID - In Process
37 race24x *
38 greenbean53 - PAID - In Process
39 jbusa *
40 ks-waterbug - PAID
41 ranman - PAID
42 Tool - PAID

TO ALL: Send your orders/gauges in at any time, I have plenty of stock.

Remember, to qualify for group pricing, payment must be made by the 28th (though you may send them at any time).

<!--EDIT|bluegauges
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141089211 -->

Just sent mine yesterday 2/24/06 through UPS next day. I tracked it and it's in NY already 2/25/06. Should be getting mine by next thurs or fri? I can't wait!!

Got mine back and put back on my baby..He did a great job just not to sure about dimmer control might just set it and felcro under dash.right now i have it under guages on dash panal and worried about water getting in it..

DSC02748.JPG

Got mine back and put back on my baby..He did a great job just not to sure about dimmer control might just set it and felcro under dash.right now i have it under guages on dash panal and worried about water getting in it..
Gauges look awesome. I wish I had the cash to do this one....
I guess I'll hit momma up for a bday present! Oh well, full price, here I come.

just paid through paypal. kissing up to the wife paid off.:laugh:

Down to the wire folks.... Less than 24 Hours to go on this one. Don't get left behind!

$40 less today than next....

This is it!  today is your last chance ...

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141156704 -->

Although I still have about 5 or 6 left to do, I just want to thank the forum and its members for the great response. I never thought it would get this big.

Remember, if you have any problems with your gauge lighting and/or faceplates at all, I will repair whatever needs to be repaired. I haven't had too many problems with busas but you never know.

Back